Street Comanche goodness

Strokermjcomanche

1 minute ago, gogmorgo said:

So did you see it before or after I posted the link? 

Good score, either way. Glad it went to someone who'll put it to good use. You never know with Facebook groups. 

Before , I seen his original post about 10-15 minutes after he posted it . Good thing I was close enough to make a quick road trip to grab it too . 

That was quick then! I think the posting was about 20 minutes old when I saw it, but I burnt some time getting it posted trying to figure out how to link straight to it. Facebook keeps completely changing the way they do things and it's pretty friggen obnoxious...

LUCKY! :bowdown:

The Facebook groups for Comanches that I'm in are about as annoying as the regular local buy/sale/trade groups I'm in. I only keep it around for the occasional good find. The only people I listen to on the Facebook groups are people that I know I've gotten good advice from on here :roflmao:

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

That would be great if you could find someone to make the molds off of them.  I finally got myself an airdam and intended to make at least a few duplicates of it but I think mine is just not good enough to make a decent mold from.  Had to do too much repair work to it.

After doing research on making molds and looking at the inside of the airdam, it appears it would be at least a 4 piece mold to make the airdam.  

Also if you happen across another one of those rear bumpers, please let me know!