reproduction seat brackets and roll bar brackets!

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Aussiemj said:

Hi guys

i have Mj with a bench I want to xj bucket would your brackets suit this project. I do have a USA postage address they will forward then to me.

thanks

paul

Let’s see some pictures and the details on your truck!

On 12/4/2020 at 9:29 AM, krustyballer16 said:

From what I can gather from a day old post on their Midwest Facebook page, it should be back up snd running soon. Cuz they were just talking about elections for board of directors and memberships and stuff.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hey man I'm trying to find a way to contact you it won't let me make an account on here for some reason is there another way I can contact you I am wanting to pick your brain on your builds if you had the time?

3 minutes ago, 3.3TJ said:

Hey man I'm trying to find a way to contact you it won't let me make an account on here for some reason is there another way I can contact you I am wanting to pick your brain on your builds if you had the time?

Looks like you were able to make an account to me. If you click on Krusty's name, it will bring you to his profile, where you will be able to send him a message.

• 2 weeks later...

Seat brackets are back in stock!
also have rollbar brackets too. Accidentally ordered 3 times my normal run so I'm gonna let a few sets go cheap! (Probably more brackets than their are rollbars out there lol)

$50 off rollbar brackets until Xmas! $80 shipped!

I'll do free shipping on seat brackets too until Xmas. So $80 shipped on them too!

Kusty- is it possible to adapt the brackets to bolt in the newer zj/wj/tj style seats?
I have no idea. I'm sure you could bolt about anything you wanted to them with some fab work. I personally haven't ever even installed these brackets in a stock setup lol.

15 minutes ago, krustyballer16 said:

I have no idea. I'm sure you could bolt about anything you wanted to them with some fab work. I personally haven't ever even installed these brackets in a stock setup lol.

pretty sure you've got some 96+ XJ seats lying around to play with...  :brows:

pretty sure you've got some 96+ XJ seats lying around to play with...  :brows:
I do! Lol. But I just don't wanna mess with figuring out other brackets. With how far behind we are at work, engineering is backed up so I probably won't be releasing any new products.
If I havent already said, I gave the stiffener files to max at dirtbound offroad to work on. Hopefully he can get them done quicker. And they'll be his products

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/18/2020 at 1:56 PM, krustyballer16 said:

Seat brackets are back in stock!
also have rollbar brackets too. Accidentally ordered 3 times my normal run so I'm gonna let a few sets go cheap! (Probably more brackets than their are rollbars out there lol)

$50 off rollbar brackets until Xmas! $80 shipped!

I'll do free shipping on seat brackets too until Xmas. So $80 shipped on them too!

Is this offer still available? Lol 

If it is ill take a roll bar set please

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi Krusty, any Roll bar brackets laying around? Need to get my roll bar fitted soon (its been collecting dust and dents without even being used...)...

I have to build some but I've got the parts here. I'm sick right now but can build them in the next couple days!