43 minutes ago, DirtyComanche said:

Tell him it's his fault because this is a known issue and he's too lazy to update his literature.  It is NOT just the Peugeot tranny that uses the forward mounting location.

Krusty's just keeps getting worse and worse with their stuff.

1 hour ago, DirtyComanche said:

Tell him it's his fault because this is a known issue and he's too lazy to update his literature.  It is NOT just the Peugeot tranny that uses the forward mounting location.

34 minutes ago, HOrnbrod said:

Just got off the phone with the folks at Rusty's and they were more than helpful!! I let them know that 2.5 AX5 transmission also bolts to the forward mounting location and would need the shorter arms as well. Maybe it will make it's way to their website, so this issue doesn't pop up again. I hope to swap out the lowers this weekend and get Jeep on the road!!

1 minute ago, drewsky_87 said:

Just got off the phone with the folks at Rusty's and they were more than helpful!! I let them know that 2.5 AX5 transmission also bolts to the forward mounting location and would need the shorter arms as well. Maybe it will make it's way to their website, so this issue doesn't pop up again. I hope to swap out the lowers this weekend and get Jeep on the road!!

I doubt they'll update it, but at least they made it right. :L:

Just wanted to thank everyone for there insight in regards to my issue!! Believe I have it figured out now and will get this Jeep back on the road this weekend 😁👍 I will post an update of the finished product! Thanks again for all the help!!!

On 4/24/2018 at 12:53 PM, drewsky_87 said:

Just wanted to thank everyone for there insight in regards to my issue!! Believe I have it figured out now and will get this Jeep back on the road this weekend 😁👍 I will post an update of the finished product! Thanks again for all the help!!!

Glad they are going to fix the problem

😎

On 4/26/2018 at 7:37 PM, 88whitemanche said:

Glad they are going to fix the problem

😎

On 4/24/2018 at 12:53 PM, DirtyComanche said:

I doubt they'll update it, but at least they made it right. :L:

On 4/24/2018 at 12:08 PM, HOrnbrod said:

The shorter arms came in on Friday and was able to get everything lined up and get the rest of the lift on... Needs a alignment and maybe an SYE kit. Thanks again for all the help!!

IMG_20180429_171836.jpg

• 3 years later...
On 6/26/2021 at 9:16 PM, Aidenmoreno3 said:

Dude I cannot find a 4.5in long arm kit for the mj on rustys anywhere. Where did you find that 

I belive it is just the xj kit that he bolted up to his mj. All the front suspension stuff is the same as the xj's