More XJ/MJ stuff Colorado

yellaheep

Lots of misc interior parts, particularly the plastic trim and whatnot.  $5 each
-Nice pair of maroon bucket seats  $120 - won't separate, pair only.  Local only - shipping too $$$ unless you find a ride for 'em.
-Maroon head rests, visor clips, etc  $5-$15
-Plastic trim / interior parts in gray, tan, blue, light blue, black.  $5 / piece

Plastic B-pillar vents $5 pair

Gambler wheels - One is a nice one that was a spare on a TJ and little use.  Others are used and blemished but decent. $25 and $10

Rear cab glass (no gaskets unfortunately) $40 each  no shipping on these.

Carpeted rear cab panels, gray, tan, blue, black vinyl $15 each

Early and late model head light bezels, chrome and various colors.  $5 each

Emergency / parking brake release handle with cable end.  NOT the assembly, just the under dash release handle. $20 each

Early Eliminator silver body decals  $5 each (2)

Long bed diamond plate aluminum bed rail protectors to include head panel and tail gate (4 pieces)  $60

Long bed steel bed rail protectors (made by Fessybilt, a local enthusiast a few years back) 2 piece set, new, never mounted, with hardware. $100

AX5 2wd transmission.  Very low miles (under 65K)  $80

AX15 2wd transmission.  Good shape.  Unknown miles.  $80

A few steering columns, early and late model, with keys and steering wheels.  $45

MJ rear fender flares, one red pair, others OEM black plastic.  $5 each

MJ rear axle shock/leaf pack plates with U-bolts.  One pair for D44, all others D35.  $20/pair

MJ Dana 35 rear axle, 3:07 ratio.  $100

OEM t-case skid. $10

Lots of OEM Jeep wheel center caps, more than the pic shows.  Have them for Ecco/Ravine/Canyon/Grizzly/Gambler/5 spoke/Eliminator modular.....

2 sets of 4 chrome full wheel covers for OEM steel wheels, one early wagon wheel style set, one late model 5 hole set.
$25 each set.

XJ front bumper end caps, have been re-finished in OEM semi flat.  $15/pair

XJ rear tail lights, early and late model.  $5 each

XJ late model air bags.  $5 each.  Have a few clock springs, I believe none are cruise control.

00K0K_gZk278Cg3Nh_1200x900.jpg.f0b19c81ddeddeaa4ae9cdcddda59caa.jpg00r0r_jJ3KfAJeQiE_1200x900.jpg.e144a936d52b7524126b2d3925d0a515.jpgIMG_20160702_190422197_HDR_zpsculitwzf.jpg.7a72d8ba910cd4f7ec21b2ab3cfb46a0.jpgIMG_20160805_150358964.jpg.e1f8a4730b4c1976e0d12fa4140165fe.jpgIMG_20170424_171236862_HDR.jpg.52625af32240ac3f67e6702031566abe.jpg

Where are you located? Can you send a picture of the gray rear cab panel?

Do you have a set of center caps for these wheels?

Do you have a drivers side mirror bracket, the one that folds front and back?

Any idea on shipping cost for the cab panel to 77382?

Thanks man!74b35ae6fe809b8bae6f82ad24b5a6a9.jpg

On 4/6/2018 at 5:40 PM, yellaheep said:

Early Eliminator silver body decals  $5 each (2)

Long bed diamond plate aluminum bed rail protectors to include head panel and tail gate (4 pieces)  $60

Can you elaborate on what the Eliminator silver body decals look like (or are these just the comanche badges?)

Could the bed rail protectors be cut down for a SWB?

Thanks!

Can you elaborate on what the Eliminator silver body decals look like (or are these just the comanche badges?)

The "Eliminator" word.  Decal that was put on the upper corner of the bed panel on pre-'91 Eliminators.  They're silver in color.

Could the bed rail protectors be cut down for a SWB?

I don't see why they couldn't be.

D44 spring plates are Renix - they have the reinforcement piece.

Now....... I'll need to be sure I'm not over-selling my stash here....... I still have a D44..... better make sure these aren't the ones to go with that axle....... :shhh:

On 4/6/2018 at 6:03 PM, SatiricalHen said:

How much for the ax-15 and a carpeted rear panel probably shipped to 29681 unless you’re close and I can pick them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He’s in Colorado.  Lol 

Do you have a passenger side chrome headlight bezel one piece? (not the early two piece and not 97-01) Shipped to 65570.

This is a question, not a quote.

Greg, I have a LN aftermarket chrome bezel you can have for shipping cost.

If HOrnbrod needs those D44 plates now go ahead and let him take them. I was gonna get them "in case" I find an axle but if and when I do it will most likely be on a truck with the plates anyway. If he takes them I still want the headlight bezels I asked about.

21 hours ago, Kerry said:

If HOrnbrod needs those D44 plates now go ahead and let him take them. I was gonna get them "in case" I find an axle but if and when I do it will most likely be on a truck with the plates anyway. If he takes them I still want the headlight bezels I asked about.

I was looking for the newer one-piece style, so won't be needing these. Kerry, if you get a D44 from a non-Comanche, you'll still need the MJ spring plates. Either style for the MJ D44 is hard to find, so I'd recommend grabbing these if Yella wants to sell them. 

13 minutes ago, crumbscomanche said:

@HOrnbrod so I swapped in a d44 with some plates I bought on ebay - is there an easy way to tell? is it an issue if they came from a d35? I've wheeled it pretty hard now with no issues

The only differences with the spring plates for the old and new style were the slightly wider hole spacing required for the 44 axle tubes, the diameter of the holes (D44's used a larger u-bolt), and the shock mounting pin orientation between the LWB and SWB models. None of these were show stoppers, some grinding might be required. Just have to be sure there's enough material to elongate/enlarge the u-bolt holes if required.

9 hours ago, HOrnbrod said:

The only differences with the spring plates for the old and new style were the slightly wider hole spacing required for the 44 axle tubes, the diameter of the holes (D44's used a larger u-bolt), and the shock mounting pin orientation between the LWB and SWB models. None of these were show stoppers, some grinding might be required. Just have to be sure there's enough material to elongate/enlarge the u-bolt holes if required.

thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it! 

Archived