Anone here the administration of Jeep Comanche on Facebook

pitbull4x4

No, and it's not exactly searchable either, so it promotes a culture of asking the same questions over and over again instead of looking for the info yourself.

That's what it's like here too. :yes:

You don't spend much time on Facebook groups. I blame the easy user interface for allowing people with single digit IQs to be able to curse the world by sharing their stupidity.

Seriously. It's ridiculous what gets posted and actually replied to on there.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, and it's not exactly searchable either, so it promotes a culture of asking the same questions over and over again instead of looking for the info yourself.

That's what it's like here too. :yes:

You don't spend much time on Facebook groups. I blame the easy user interface for allowing people with single digit IQs to be able to curse the world by sharing their stupidity.

Seriously. It's ridiculous what gets posted and actually replied to on there.

I don't spend any time on Facebook groups.

I though one of the ComancheClub rules was any question can be asked, no matter how many times it has been asked/answered, and members should not give the OP a hard time.

Giving them directions on where to look for next time doesn't count as giving them a hard time. :dunno:

I though one of the ComancheClub rules was any question can be asked, no matter how many times it has been asked/answered, and members should not give the OP a hard time.

Giving them directions on where to look for next time doesn't count as giving them a hard time. :dunno:

Or linking good previous threads.

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahahaha I got deleted from the group because someone asked what I wanted for a lwb roll bar I posted up after getting and the post was removed. Asked why and was told I'm not allowed to sell things. Told the administration I wasn't selling anything but good job on over reacting. Bam deleted. Admins on that page are tools. There's other pages out there with a lot of knowledge.

It Appears that Jeffrey S Bordner,Veronica Renae, Dom Stacks, Steve Deloyde, Kristopher Bowers, Christy Kilgore, Mark Baumann, Nathan Mailloux, Travis Goodwill, Bobbi Jo Teel, Travis Toborg, Chad Smith, David Chastain, Eric Sennert, have all Added New People to the Page.

Jeffrey S. Bordner has added the Most and seems to be Supreme Commander of it all.

I am going to Attempt to find out what the Rules are, to stay in Good Standings on there.

I Honestly don't care too much, should I get booted off. The page seems to have drifted too far from what it was, when I had joined there.

It Appears that Jeffrey S Bordner,Veronica Renae, Dom Stacks, Steve Deloyde, Kristopher Bowers, Christy Kilgore, Mark Baumann, Nathan Mailloux, Travis Goodwill, Bobbi Jo Teel, Travis Toborg, Chad Smith, David Chastain, Eric Sennert, have all Added New People to the Page.

Jeffrey S. Bordner has added the Most and seems to be Supreme Commander of it all.

I am going to Attempt to find out what the Rules are, to stay in Good Standings on there.

I Honestly don't care too much, should I get booted off. The page seems to have drifted too far from what it was, when I had joined there.

Travis is a good guy, been working with him on another site for years. Jeff is the dick everyone hates.

Why doesn't somebody start a new group? It's Facebook, that's what you do when you get upset on there, between posting cat pictures that is.

Umm, there is a ComancheClub.com page run by our very own that has been up for quite some time. It was just recently opened up for general discussion.

Why doesn't somebody start a new group? It's Facebook, that's what you do when you get upset on there, between posting cat pictures that is.

Umm, there is a ComancheClub.com page run by our very own that has been up for quite some time. It was just recently opened up for general discussion.

It's just a page though, not a group, at least not that I could tell.

I am totally Facebook retarded though.  And I'm not even that old.

It's just a page though, not a group, at least not that I could tell.

I am totally Facebook retarded though. And I'm not even that old.

You are absolutely correct and IMHO is why it never took off. The 'page' aspect is far less inviting as a place for discussion in comparison to a group.

Quite frankly if I want to talk MJ, CC is my only choice. If I am selling parts, I only want them to go to a CC member as well. I still don't like FB as a discussion board.... and I've been a member since the beginning.

Hey Outlaw, I get what you are saying. 

Here is what I got from the Question I Posted, about "Rules"......

Just Curious.....As to What the "Rules" of this Page are. 
Trying to Stay in Good Standing.

12196020_10153300623957098_4220425480636

Jeffrey S Bordner No advertising. No buy and sell, No belittling or bullying.

1604396_605512786202862_1387857844_n.jpg

Leslie Hoops No cussing, no foreign beer. Lol

1613912_10203151475301858_35816474100345

Brian J Bonkowski No Macarena. No Tofu. And if you do Bedazzle, make sure its in good taste.

13686529_1330603173621018_74327118108669

Ed Hopp Is ANY of this posted Anywhere within the page?? I Prefer Yuengling Lager Bottles.

1604396_605512786202862_1387857844_n.jpg

Leslie Hoops Don't tell anyone until we check the list.

Jeffrey S Bordner I prefer cold beer.

Jeffrey S Bordner Yes it's on the group Info for tab.

13686529_1330603173621018_74327118108669

Ed Hopp OK, I have tried to find them. Would you send me a Link to them?? I did a Rules Search, All I found was your Comments about a few Rules. No Complete List.

Jeffrey S Bordner See my first comment. That is the list.
Participation in any of that can lead to being removed, at the Admin, Moderator, discretion. Its a public group, your post must also meet facebook guidelines. Membership is limited, and there are hundreds of others asking to join. Very simple rules. Any post that you might think is borderline probably is. My advise is to avoid any post that might resemble one of those I described in my first comment. Thats it.

I am about fed up with the petty Bullcrap there. 

Seems as you can't call anyone out on being a Complete Idiot, without getting the boot.

Not to mention all of the Stupid things that get posted.

a lot of pages are like that.  i was on a local jeep page and was banned because someone gave flat out wrong advice so i simply said that it was incorrect and provided accurate info.  i was called out for being a know it all and was banned.  I was told by an admin in a pm to not comment if there is wrong info being given.  

When I was in that group the stupid rules certainly didn't keep any of the stupid out. There were FAR more idiots in that group than people who had even the slightest idea what they were talking about. If you wanted to, you could spend all day correcting the BS getting thrown around in there. CC is a better resource in every way.

a lot of pages are like that. i was on a local jeep page and was banned because someone gave flat out wrong advice so i simply said that it was incorrect and provided accurate info. i was called out for being a know it all and was banned. I was told by an admin in a pm to not comment if there is wrong info being given.

That would piss me off. I HATE when an idiots bad advice is valued over experience.

Grizz, funny thing is Jeff and one other on that conversation list (name withheld) have been banned and blocked from the other Xj/Mj groups for being flat out jerks to people as well.