how old are you?...

JeepcoMJ

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell ya about back pain...

I was in a car accident one of my mid lumbar vertibrae was cracked and two of my ribs are pulled from my spine?!? Not broken mind ya...cartilage torn from the spine. OH and I crushed the nerves in both my hands too. One from the steering wheel that other on the shifter knob. Had DOUBLE carpule tunnel surgery to repair that damage. YUP at the SAME time!!! FUN, Friends called me the Q Tip kid!! :roll: ;) Couldn't do ANYTHING for about a week!!!

Make matters worse...My back injury was NOT FOUND till THREE MONTHS after my accident. Guess I didn't complain enough!!! :roll: Initial, Xrays showed nothing, evetyone was more interested in my neck and I didnt even hurt that!!! My Doc cought it on the SECOND round of MRI's!!! That he insisted on because I wasn't getting better and could'nt sleep. :eek: :headpop:

That was 2003, I still have trouble sleeping and it sometimes about kills me to lay on the ground and wrench. Dosen't stop me, slows me down some, but it don't stop me!! :roll: :brows: :D

Combine that with a Dislocated Knee, Shoulder. A cracked hip and collar bone along with a couple broken fingers. All playing foot ball back before most of you where even in this game we call life.

You learn to deal. You learn to cope. Pain killers are your friend.

CW

lol, i managed to fracture my ankle, i've got MDI in one shoulder (it pops in and outta socket...need the socket shrunk), TWO hernias (one the size of an orange), quite a messed up back, and i suffer from jabbermouth.

:P i feel like an old guy

19 as of April 25th.

What's :cheers: ? :D

Holy crap! I thought you were upwards of 24 or 25. 8)

It's cause I'm big pimpin, Jeep style.

But seriously, I look 12 without facial hair, and when I do grow it, I look 16. I think that's one of the reasons cops always pull me over but never give me tickets.

Reluctent to post, but...I turned 50 this year. I'm still a kid at heart, always liked to play. Have kept myself in good shape. Raced mountain bikes up until last year in the 45 to 49 class. Can still run circles around most of my young firefighters. jamminz.gif