Wheels

Just my personal preference, but I think those are about the ugliest wheels ever produced. These, and their polished counterpart.

Also, judging by the size of the hub hole, the one you have pictured, if it is the one off the CL ad, won't fit. Looks more like CJ sized than MJ/XJ.

Rob

I'm partial to Jeep wheels myself. I've never found an aftermarket set of wheels that matched the style and 'feel' of my truck, but then again I'm very (extremely) particular about what I'll put on my truck. It's your choice and if you like it, do it.

To help you make your mind up, here's those wheels (similar ones anyway) Photoshopped onto your truck.

dWetntrl.jpg

The perspective and size are a bit off and I assumed that you would run them with center caps but it should give you some idea. :thumbsup:

Depending on the back spacing your wheels are going to stick out 4-5 inches more than stock. You're going to blast your nice paint job all to hell and crunch your sheet metal on every bump while turning.

Please do some measuring before pulling the trigger on those wheels.

On my daily driver I run stock wheels and almost stock sized tires. 15x6 steel wheels in the summer with almost bald mix and match all seasons, and 15x7 aluminum ten spokes in the winter with Wintermark snow tires, both sets in 235/75R15.

My play rig has recentered Hummer double beadlocks wrapped with 37x12.50R16.5 military BFGs.

My (daughter's) Cherokee has a bit of lift and runs 265/75R16 (32x10.50) on 16x7 Liberty rims and fit completely inside the fenders, although just barely. The KJ Liberty uses the same 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern our trucks use, but the newer KK ones are 5 on 5.

There are also a few 16" factory rims that came on select ZJ Grand Cherokees, but these are few and far between. Some TJ Wranglers came from the factory with 15x8 wheels that fit our trucks.