Wheels

Buffalob those look amazing on the rims and your truck is a work of at by itself, I love the mt2s have your fan them in mud? What size of tires and rims are they?

I will measure before I go screwing sh@t up. I probly won't do any hard ore wheeling until I get bushwackers on em

Recentering wheels is soooooo far beyond me, but then, I don't want to get my MJ dirty either. That's just me.  Haven't got the budget to trash my truck in the woods or on the trail.  However, when I die, someone will get a super clean truck to do with whatever they wish.

As for my choice of wheel, I think the Rubicon Moab 16X8 wheel looks great on the MJ, and I run Bridgestone Dueller 265/70/16's without any clearance issues. 

I have aftermarket OEM style 15X8 Ravine knock offs on my XJ and run the classic BFG TA 275/60/15.  They'll rub in the front if I turn it to the stops.  Both buggies have completely stock suspensions.

My xj has 15x8 Ravines and 31/10.50 all seasons, the MJ has 16x7 Icons with 265/75

I would post a pic but I am too stupid ... and all my pics are on the compooter.

15x10 wheel?no way. With a spacer/adapter? NFW.

With a factory wheel/factory backspacing, it is MUCH easier on wheel bearings, sits at or inside factory flares, and fills the openings

Buffalob those look amazing on the rims and your truck is a work of at by itself, I love the mt2s have your fan them in mud? What size of tires and rims are they? I will measure before I go screwing sh@t up. I probly won't do any hard ore wheeling until I get bushwackers on em

Thanks for the compliment it means a lot. I really like the wheel tire combo. check my build thread "the building of Bucky" for more details.

On that note.... I am dying to get home from the business trip I am on in New Hampshire/Maine through Thursday night as I just got a text from the painter that my truck is ready to get picked up.

Considering that today is 11 months to the day that he picked it up yeah I am a little excited....