My Day Got Off To A Lousy Start.

jimoshel

Thank you everybody for your kind thoughts. I knew i was getting a problem horse when i got her so i got no b*@$£ coming. 5 years ago I was at the weekly BLM Mustang auction when I saw her. She was over by the fence away from the rest of the herd. Asked about her and was told she had respiratory gastric problems and they were going to put her down. She wasn't up for adoption. Should have just walked away and forgot about her but,,,,,,She rolled them sad, big Brown eyes at me and that was it. I've always been a sucker for big Brown eyes. Talked to the BLM folks and they finally agreed to let me have her. No charge, waived the adoption fee. She required special diet, soaked cubes and meds. She was the sweetest and gentlest horse I have ever seen in my life. Let her know what I wanted and she would bust her butt to please me. Would have made a perfect kids or beginners horse. I gave her 5 years of love and affection and I got it back. I'll miss her. And NO! I'm not sorry i got her. Jim

Thank you everybody for your kind thoughts. I knew i was getting a problem horse when i got her so i got no b*@$£ coming. 5 years ago I was at the weekly BLM Mustang auction when I saw her. She was over by the fence away from the rest of the herd. Asked about her and was told she had respiratory gastric problems and they were going to put her down. She wasn't up for adoption. Should have just walked away and forgot about her but,,,,,,She rolled them sad, big Brown eyes at me and that was it. I've always been a sucker for big Brown eyes. Talked to the BLM folks and they finally agreed to let me have her. No charge, waived the adoption fee. She required special diet, soaked cubes and meds. She was the sweetest and gentlest horse I have ever seen in my life. Let her know what I wanted and she would bust her butt to please me. Would have made a perfect kids or beginners horse. I gave her 5 years of love and affection and I got it back. I'll miss her. And NO! I'm not sorry i got her. Jim

Thanks for telling the story Jim!

I'm glad you both got 5 years with each other :)

Did you name her Zip?

because you got her for zip (free)

or because she was fast?