The Building Of Bucky

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliment...lot of pondering went into he "look"

I am out on buisness this week on a 4 day run Dallas Oklahoma City Tulsa Fort Smith

Little Rock. Hopefully I will get enogh downtime to watch the broncos slam the raiders

In some sports bar tonight. The painters basement flooded in the recent weather...

As a result I did not get to pick up the truck Saturday before I left. J truthfully I would have been

Nervous having it sit in the driveway unlockable while I am out of town) I am to pick her up

Friday after I get in from the trip. At least that is the plan. Keep them good thoughts coming

And I will post the minute I have something worthy of attention.

yeah I do....Unfortunately I have not come home to bucky yet as I had to stay a bit longer in Arkansas to visit family.

I am originally from Fayetteville Arkansas, and still have small bit of family in the state. (both sides of my family were from Pine Bluff in the southern part of the state)I will be flying home on Sunday morning with the delay. Can't really complain as I got a chance to visit on a business trip so it did not cost me a dime. I am told that I will be bringing her home Sunday afternoon. Man I feel like a kid ready to pop before Christmas morning.

• 4 weeks later...

well all I can do is hope that the text message that I just got from the painter in on the level. Today is 11 months to the day that he picked my truck up.

It has been "only a day or two away" from being done for the last 5 months. I am on a business trip (Essex Mass. at the moment, was in Bath Maine this afternoon, tomorrow in Hooksett New Hampshire)

Bottom line IT IS FINALLY DONE and I won't be home till late Thursday night and can't pick it up till after work on Friday. Man that feels like for ever...Kid at Christmas? yeah that's me.

Fingers crossed for me guys.......

Even if he picked it up tonight we will not see pictures. He will need a good day or two of staring at it before he has time to come on here and download pictures. I can only assume he has set up a cot, or hammock in the confines of the garage. He will probably eat and sleep with in view of the beauty for a  couple nights, or more.......

Hel-lo-ooooooo? Hey buddy, you're killin' us here. You've, or dare I mention the painter, created an atmosphere of anticipation never before experience at the club. Don't forget the family, throw us a bone.

Well guys, since our buddy is most generally a reliable chap, one can only assume he went off the deep end and ended up institutionalized, or incarcerated, or both. :hmm:  Come on brother, where's the love?

Got th blow off from the painter yesyerday might be a good valid reason don't know don't care.

Heading back down there as soon as my son shows up today and runs me down.

Sincerely apologize about the suspense and drama.

It is and was unintentional as far as I am concerned.

Back to you guys later today really appreciate the support