Favorite Wheelin song/artist/genre?

Naterenfo1

This just popped in my head, now I am curious what everyone listens to!

I myself listen to country when I'm out and about. A recent favorite song of mine is "Take A Back Road" By Rodney Atkins, other than that, my previous favorite was "Eight Second Ride" By Jake Owens.

your turn Comanche Club! What do you jam to?

I like newer rock, Evanessence, Korn, Linkin Park, Sytem of a Down. Alternative like Alice in Chains, STP, Audioslave and all of Chris Kornell's derivatives, Pearl Jam. Non hair metal like my all time favorite, Metallica jamminz.gif . Classic rock like Zeppelin, Hendrix, Allmans, Sabboth, Skynard. But sometimes I need some Blues, like SRV, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker. I also love blugrass... ever since the movie "Oh Brother Where Art Thou", but I can't stand pop country, though classic country like Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, and Patsy Cline are all great. I get into some classical as well, Beethoven is a favorite, and anything with a haprsichord in it I could listen to all day. Maybe its time for me to come into the 20th century and get an I-pod or something to keep all this stuff together. :shake:

Blur - Song 3

Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

CCR - Fortunate Son

Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower (originally written by Bob Dylan)

CCR - Run Through the Jungle

Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky

Alice in Chains - Rooster

Audioslave - Show me How to Live (good for driving a challenger into a fiery blaze of glory/death)

Chris Cornell - You know my name

Everlast - What its Like

Sublime - What I got

Flogging Molly - The Worst Day since Yesterday

Dropkicks Murphys - I'm shipping up to boston

Massive Attack - Angel

Massive Attack - Paradise Circus (Gui Boratto Remix)

The Who - Baba O'Riley (teenage wasteland)

Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter

rolling Stones - Paint it Black

Groove Armada - Edge Hill

Oleander - Why I'm Here

Johnny Cash - Solitary Man

Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down

Johnny Cash - Ain't No Grave

Bill Withers - Aint No Sunshine When Shes Gone

Muse - Knights of Cydonia

Bob Dylan - The Man In Me

Cage the Elephant - Back Against the Wall

Cage the Elephant - Ain't no rest for the wicked

The Toadies - Possum Kingdom

Filter - Hey Man Nice Shot

Or whatever else I'm feeling, I got a lot of music to pick from on my phone.

Mostly classic Rock. A little late 80s/early 90s rock, older Indy rock. I've got a handful of 4 Gig thumbdrives loaded up and in the glove box, so I mix it up quite a bit! (Could probably drive to both oceans and back home without listening to the same song twice!)

anything from classical to deathmetal and everything thing inbetween. my main genres are classic rock, metal/deathcore, indie, reggae, a little funk and 90s rock. usually i put the ipod on shuffle so really it could be anything

When I'm cruising up and down hills and through mud puddles, I love listening to some of the songs from the movie Braveheart. That, and the theme song from the Boondock Saints.

Or, American Ride by Toby Kieth

C. W. McCall, the pseudonym of William Dale Fries, Jr. whose early albums, Wolf Creek Pass and Black Bear Road are definitely my favorites for wheeling and I don't usually listen to country. I've posted this before, but the title single for Black Bear Pass is so outrageous, I've got to get to Colorado and drive that trail/road some day just like I had to go to Gilley's honky tonk bar in Pasadena, TX to ride the mechanical bull in about 1980 after seeing Urban Cowboy.

By the way, I managed to stay on El Toro until the 8 second buzzer, but it was the longest 8 seconds of my life and my right arm was hyper-extended for months after.

-meljr

I've posted this before, but the title single for Black Bear Pass is so outrageous, I've got to get to Colorado and drive that trail/road some day just like I had to go to Gilley's honky tonk bar in Pasadena, TX to ride the mechanical bull in about 1980 after seeing Urban Cowboy.

Four Wheeler magazine actually wrote an article about this album, and gave it a big huge thumbs up for offroading :thumbsup: I'm glad you posted this because I kept on thinking it was called Black Bear Creek and I couldn't find it!