Project "Eliminator"

If you have a SYE did you raise the diff fill hole to compensate for the extra rotation of the diff. Rotating the pinion up lowers the fill hole. If thats a D44, I have a 3/8" thick cover with a raised fill hole.

:cheers:

yeah i got a rockcrusher cover with a raised fill plug.

Impressive! I have a howling noise coming from the front of the ZJ now... :roll: I am hoping it turns out to be something easy. I really hope it isn't a carrier bearing or anything I don't have the cash for that right now.

Rob L.

Impressive! I have a howling noise coming from the front of the ZJ now... :roll: I am hoping it turns out to be something easy. I really hope it isn't a carrier bearing or anything I don't have the cash for that right now.

Rob L.

nothing to say, just don't want to see automan2164 as the lastest reply on every forum :clapping:

• 3 weeks later...
oh wow. i guess I'm bad at jokes. those are just my old superlift shocks repainted with bilstein stickers i had laying around.

Well, you fooled me, they are DEFINEATELY mounted correctly then. Mount those the other way and they will fail.

CW

• 1 month later...
I just think it would look good with a factory roll-bar now that you have a nice one. Thats all... :dunno:

i kinda like the dakota rollbar better then the factory actually. plus since I'm doing the 92 back to somewhat original condition it would be nice to have a factory rollbar in that one. :thumbsup:

I just think it would look good with a factory roll-bar now that you have a nice one. Thats all... :dunno:

i kinda like the dakota rollbar better then the factory actually. plus since I'm doing the 92 back to somewhat original condition it would be nice to have a factory rollbar in that one. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Sounds Good.

• 2 months later...