Project "Eliminator"

Nice looking truck.How did you decide on the length of your control arms and the position of the brackets? I've been wanting to go with long arms and had thought about Rock Krawlers,but I like the idea of building my own.

Sure, everyone thanks they are a fabricator! :shake:

:rotfl2:

See now I like the dedication to your rig, as well as those that build their own stuff. While your working on your rigs I up and bought something premade and put them out and I'm out wheeling while your still waiting on something or another to finsh up your rig. I can't do that being I no like my rig sitting. But I don't have that feeling you guys have when you say yeah I built that or I fab that up and I love it. Jeeps are built not bought right?

Keep up the good work! jamminz.gif Don't let me give you to much of a hard time :rotf:

Exactly, thank you.I,m more apt to buy something pre-engineered and proven , but for the money, I can take the time to figure it out.And I do like the process. Well , cheers on the good effort and nice work. I have seen both seperate brackets for each side as well as intergrated cross members so I,m still mulling it around.Have you got a chance to give to your LA's a workout yet?

Exactly, thank you.I,m more apt to buy something pre-engineered and proven , but for the money, I can take the time to figure it out.And I do like the process. Well , cheers on the good effort and nice work. I have seen both seperate brackets for each side as well as intergrated cross members so I,m still mulling it around.Have you got a chance to give to your LA's a workout yet?

See now I run the RK 3 link set up, and I love it, but if I was to do it again I think I'd go for something T&T's set up with the full belly skid. Or at least something with a full intergrated crossmember to crete some type of sub-frame, even more so if you have no plans of adding a cage, but I have plans on a cage so as to why I went that way, plus got such a great deal and excellent service from Motion Offroad, http://motionoffroad.com/catalog/index. ... page=index .

Sorry about the shamless plug :shake: