CC on smart phones

STERLING STINGER

I hate not being able to go onto CC on my iPhone! :redX:

Great news, YOU CAN!

The problem stems from the portal page using flash to let you access the forum index. I brought this issue up a year or so ago and its still that way, so what you need to do is be smarter than the portal page.

Instead of typing in the address in the address bar instead type into google and search for "comanche club". The second result will be the forum index page, from there you can access all the forums.

Great news, YOU CAN!

The problem stems from the portal page using flash to let you access the forum index. I brought this issue up a year or so ago and its still that way, so what you need to do is be smarter than the portal page.

Instead of typing in the address in the address bar instead type into google and search for "comanche club". The second result will be the forum index page, from there you can access all the forums.

I just manually entered and bookmarked "http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/"

Great news, YOU CAN!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Great news, YOU CAN!

I just manually entered and bookmarked "http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/"

It gets saved in my recent history for a long time, and when it doesn't I just search for it. Overall it would save me time, I just never bothered to enter the bookmark.

Also:

ccphone.jpg

howd u post the screenshot? did u just copy image and paste

Press the home button and the sleep button at the same time, it will be saved to your images.

My safari doesn't always load everything for some reason :(

That is most likely flash content that is not loading.

Press the home button and the sleep button at the same time, it will be saved to your images.

I know about the flash and the screenshots i have 100s of those lol but howd u get the screenshot to show up in your post?

I know about the flash and the screenshots i have 100s of those lol but howd u get the screenshot to show up in your post?

Same way you would post any other image.

I get on CC on my iPhone all day, every day... most of my posts are from the crapper from my phone... (Ok, only some).

Why can't you get on CC from Safari on your iPhone?

X2 x2

I'm on the Iphone now, that's why my typing has gone slightly downhill lately ;)