Red 1989 MJ

Canadian's Comanche, let see your truck and location !!

Sweet YJ/CJ....I don't get down there much, but if you're ever up this way, look us up and send a message on our club forum. :)

I’m closer to some of you in BC than I am to others in Oregon. :cheers:

373894930.jpg

LOL :yes: I'm closer to the guys in Washington than I am to Vancouverites! :waving: I can throw stuff over the border at yez from my house :thumbsup: :USAflag: :Canadaflag:

LOL :yes: I'm closer to the guys in Washington than I am to Vancouverites! :waving: I can throw stuff over the border at yez from my house :thumbsup: :USAflag: :Canadaflag:

can you pick up stuff in the states to :brows:

then resend them in canada image_209027.gif

My Comanche 1986 V6 2.8L Custom 4X4 Long bed. I' m from Montréal, Quebec province, Canada

dscf0012.jpg

My Comanche 1986 V6 2.8L Custom 4X4 Long bed. I' m from Montréal, Quebec province, Canada

dscf0012.jpg

I'm pretty sure you didnt buy that comanche in quebec ...... there is no rust on it

mouhahahahahahahaha

dscf0012.jpg

I'm pretty sure you didnt buy that comanche in quebec ...... there is no rust on it

mouhahahahahahahaha

I dunno. I just helped a friend move a non-running garage find yesterday with complete floor pans and underneath rust free. An 88, too.

HIGH from Bradford , ONTARIO. :Canadaflag: i just picked up an 88 Comanche.

wannabeMJ, so sorry but this ride was sold for the fisrt time in Québec to an holdtimer, and the second user baught it 10 years after the first one and i'm the third user and on the truck i have some rust but it's not realy important...... jamminz.gif :cheers:

Hey I'm on vancouver island, sometimes it seems like I'm the only comanche owner here!

my best friend got me to buy a 2x4 as he had the metric ton package in his and loved to help.

he then went insane and we're no longer friends. at least I got the JEEP!

Hey I'm on vancouver island, sometimes it seems like I'm the only comanche owner here!

my best friend got me to buy a 2x4 as he had the metric ton package in his and loved to help.

he then went insane and we're no longer friends. at least I got the JEEP!

Hey dude I'm in Nanaimo where on the Island are you?

I'm suprised that I haven't posted here,

This my manche, I'm currently in dawsoncreek bc, but live in winfield bc, and probsa movingto osoyoos bc in feb

Hey there, 

I'm in Courtenay, BC (Vancouver Island)

Posted a little thread in the project section ('86 Diesel MJ).

Have actually seen some Comanches in my area.

Here's my 1986 Comanche X with 2.1 Renault Diesel. 2WD, 5speed

My 88 the day I brought it home June 2013 just after Father's Day

she's gotten a bit ugglier as I slowly prep her for new paint in spring ... while still driving her daily.

Just moved to Fort Drum NY about 30 min from the border. I am really close to Kingston CA

There's a Kingston in California?  :teehee:

I've been refusing to post in this thread due to the grammatically obscene title.

So it's been a few years... Anyone still around? Been seeing some names that look familiar I think on the Alberta XJ/MJ Faceballs group.

Recently (well, slowly over the last ten months) I've moved myself to Alberta. Between moving and other stuff that's gone down my MJ's sitting parked until I can get the rust fixed for an out-of-province. Ditto on my XJ and Lada. The Lada is probably closest to passing, ironically. Just need new mirrors and I think it should be good, I've just been dragging my @$$ on it. Then I'll probably sell my Jimmy to put rockers back into the MJ. Still on the fence about whether to try to fix the XJ's rust and drive it or tear into it as a donor to manual swap the MJ like originally planned. Beyond the rust it's unmolested and nearly completely original, pretty clean and runs awesome, so I feel a bit bad about the idea of just parting it out. But time will tell with that I guess. 

Stew from Newmarket, Ontario.   Here's my '88 2WD Eliminator ...  

picture.php?albumid=5837&pictureid=80818

picture.php?albumid=5837&pictureid=80819

I've gathered most of what I need to convert it to 4WD and plan is to do it this spring/summer ... provided I can get a few other projects completed!

picture.php?albumid=5837&pictureid=80820

Here's its garage mate ... my '89 XJ Limited ...

picture.php?albumid=4517&pictureid=79661

picture.php?albumid=4517&pictureid=79662