lift and tire setup thread

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Rancho 2.5" coils on the front (actually measures at 3" of lift), bone stock 2wd leavea in the rear. 31" BFG AT's on 15x8 MB Razors. Unsure of thr BS. Oh, and mine's a 4 banger. This may affect how it sits in the front vs a L6 truck with the same springs.

• 2 years later...

3" coils in front, rubber bushing adjustable control arms.  metric ton leafs and a 1" shackle. 33x10.5r15 on 4"offset.

lt8W32t.jpg

If you ever get a chance and think about it would you get the measurement from your axle to frame in the back for me? Something seems off on mine.

3" coils in front, rubber bushing adjustable control arms.  metric ton leafs and a 1" shackle. 33x10.5r15 on 4"offset.

If you ever get a chance and think about it would you get the measurement from your axle to frame in the back for me? Something seems off on mine.

I know factory is around 9" in rear. I think I measured mine at ~11" just after I installed the new springs, but yeah ill measure again when I get home today

Yeah measuring from just behind the bump stop on the frame to right in between the u bolts is 10.5". My Springs are hell creeks 3+2 metric tons

Yeah measuring from just behind the bump stop on the frame to right in between the u bolts is 10.5". My Springs are hell creeks 3+2 metric tons

Sweet got General Springs 3+2 MT's. They had some special springs with an added 1 inch to the arch. Still sits lower than my fronts for some reason though. Appreciate you going and checking for me. Gotta measure at lunch today.

Sweet got General Springs 3+2 MT's. They had some special springs with an added 1 inch to the arch. Still sits lower than my fronts for some reason though. Appreciate you going and checking for me. Gotta measure at lunch today.

shoot back what you get for a measurement

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...