Whats your Christmas wish?

jtdesigns

My wish is a speedy recovery of America.

+ a 2 story, 4 bay, insulated, shop with lift 2 bays being walk through, a large added back room for CNC and tools, large office, full bath, and a downdraft heated paint booth.

And a complete set of snapon tools. And a frame table. And a John Deere 4430 with a front end loader. And a Cat 262C Skid Steer.

That is all. :thumbsup:

...a drama free xmas with the family.

NEVER happens at my house, which is why my wish was for it to be over... :mad:

Need more alcohol to make it remotely bearable... :ack:

:agree: I start getting pissed right after Thanksgiving (and drinking even more) thinking about the upcoming "holidays", impatiently waiting for the glorious best day of the year, New Years day, officially signifying the end of the damn "holidays". Bah Humbug 2.

BLHTAZ a job would be a start..

A bottomless bottle of 40 creek.. and a lifetime supply of Pepsi..

80k in cash.. so I can buy the house I want.. and have 10k extra to enclose the carport to make a shop out of..

back in reality.. a new mobo and cpu for my computer.. and the wife to stop the damn smoking.

Step-Daughter gets Wally-Clause delivery on Wed for her gifts.. damn wife's ex husband won't take the kid to the store so sending gift cards is a waste..

so.. thats what I have to say.

I happen to be lucky enough to work x-mas this year so I won't be able to see the inlaws..d@mn!

HA I'm glad to be working!

But a chip foose make over of my truck would be awsome!

The type of stuff foose would do to a comanche would not be the type of thing I would like to see done.

BLHTAZ a job would be a start..

A bottomless bottle of 40 creek.. and a lifetime supply of Pepsi..

80k in cash.. so I can buy the house I want.. and have 10k extra to enclose the carport to make a shop out of..

back in reality.. a new mobo and cpu for my computer.. and the wife to stop the damn smoking.

Step-Daughter gets Wally-Clause delivery on Wed for her gifts.. damn wife's ex husband won't take the kid to the store so sending gift cards is a waste..

so.. thats what I have to say.

80K for a house... really? Unless you got a few hundred K stuck in the bank to go with...

You can't touch a one bedroom 50 year old Single Wide Trailer for Twice that here...

i wish someone would buy my 1988 oldsmobile regency brougham i inherited last week. for to much money. because then i'll be able to fix up my truck reaaal nice-like.

with that money i'd buy,

-clutch kit

-RE front springs

-RK trackbar setup

-steering? dk which setup to use

-tires... 33" MTRs?

-FOUR SHOCKS. sheesh.

-8.8 install kit

I happen to be lucky enough to work x-mas this year so I won't be able to see the inlaws..d@mn!

HA I'm glad to be working!

But a chip foose make over of my truck would be awsome!

The type of stuff foose would do to a comanche would not be the type of thing I would like to see done.

guess you didn`t see the episode with the early Bronco? Foose has very good taste in cars IMO

195505253303_0_BG.jpg

OH-Bronco-1-06-078.jpg

OH-Bronco-1-06-086.jpg