5 random facts about yourself

89eliminator

1) I did some Hand Modeling for an American Manufacturing Company ~ I hear I have a cult like following in China.

:jump: Dude, is this true?? I was gonna put on my 5 that I once was a professional hand model, but then explain that was just part of my pick up routine in my younger days to break the ice with the ladies!! Got a lot of laughs out of that one, can't say it brought one home with me more than a couple of times though.

:rotf: Do you really want me to spoil it for you? Lets just say two of my five are true :brows:.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I am in my 3 year of coaching JV girls basketball (at the age of 21)

2. I am going to school to become a Special Needs Teacher

3. I attend all the Jeepspeed races

4. I have triplet siblings

5. I am 21 years old and do not drink alcohol or smoke anything (this seems to amaze everyone).

1) I did some Hand Modeling for an American Manufacturing Company

5) I married a model.

:needpics:

Just couldn't resist. :banana:

What a trusting bunch of guys :shake: . In order to put this all to rest, I have the pictures.

1) My "handy" work ->

2) Not only is she a model, it’s like she was made for me. Its uncanny, but we share all the same passions . . . White Wine and Vanilla Ice Cream (not that cheap stuff, Breyers with the real Vanilla Bean specks), Tiger Woods Golf (she always lets me win!), the new season of Dexter with Jimmy Smits.

Feel free to look all you want :drool:, but don’t touch ->

Don't tell her I said this, but that is her "frisky" look.

What is that thing Rich? A defibrillator? I mean the first pic, not the second. :D

Don't lie, my girl gets your heart racing like a defib :brows: .

That is the B-100 Countour Probe. It is a magnetic particle testing unit use to find defects in ferrous metal. I is basically a hand held electromagnet manufactured here in Florida by Parker Research Corporation.

1: I survived a car falling on me during the Duvall quake of '95 by stopping it with the hardest part of my body.

2: I was a mechanic from early '60s (helped my dad rebuild the 327 from his '62 Impala while barely out of diapers) until Jan '95 when the car fell on me.

3: I like wheeling so much I bought a cabin near Reiter 3 years ago, but still haven't been wheeling except on my driveway (4 miles and qualifies as Class 2 or harder depending on the time of year and/or flood damage)

4: I need more than my fingers and toes to count all the Jeeps/other AMCs I've had.

5: Hardest part of my body is my head, but it has a crack from the right eye socket across the top to the back of my head, and when the car fell, my right eye was popped out and I lost 3 pints of blood out of my left ear.

5A: I'm still cognizant!

"Real Doll" Actually... Mannequin and "Real Doll" supplying much different markets...

Mmmm, you speak from experience young Skywalker you do, mmm, yes my young Jedi.

You know how those Cali guys are Wahoo. Nothin' but the real deal...... nutkick.gif Must have spread to FL too.........

:bs: Uh huh, then show us some other pics of her LOL. And they can't be in the mall! :yes:

Here ya go Wahoo........

Gosh Darnet, that is why I don't post pictures on the internet :headpop: . Less than a 5 hours on the web and her picture is being used for some sick and twisted YouTube audio.

You know how those Cali guys are Wahoo. Nothin' but the real deal...... nutkick.gif Must have spread to FL too.........

Sorry, but this in an appropriate time to break out one of my favorite movie quotes->

hornbrod, "I do believe you are talking out your @$$." :yes:

Floyd to Red in The Shawshank Redemption jamminz.gif

• 3 years later...
post up 5 random facts about yourself.

Back from the dead bump.

You really dug deep for this thread :clapping:

1. I'm a "traitor" (grew up in UVA land and went to VT)

2. I believe nothing is better than a nice cold beer after a long days work

3. I wanted a Jeep for 5 years before I bought my first MJ (I'm 23)

4. My aunts and uncles spread the entire country and I only have 6

5. The next truck I buy will definitely be either another MJ or a Raptor

Wow! I went through the rest of this and could've swore that I already posted something. Hu... I suppose it's only fair to participate.

• 1. I refuse to drink through a straw.
    2. I pass out when anything hits me from the knees down.
    3. I finally gave in and got glasses for reading... or 90% of the things I do with a welding helmet on my head.
    4. Crohn's disease keeps me from eating most things delicious and competing in food challenges.
    5. I have never shot, much less held any firing weapon... not even a sling shot.

• 2 weeks later...

1- I quit smoking on April Fool's Day, 2004

2- I don't like dark meat chicken

3- I will not put ketchup on a hot dog

4- I play Rock Band/Guitar Hero (at almost 38 years old)

5- I am fascinated by but do not like being on the ocean

1) I have owned over a dozen jeeps out of the 50+ cars I have owned

2) I am a big enough margarita fan that I once had litter-mate cats named Jose & Cuervo

3) My Wechsler results generally fall into the 165-170 range

4) I had to give up my love for all things spicy after an aneurysm in my colon required surgery

5) My quickest E.T. ever in the ol' 1320 was 9.32

1: I am addicted to Jeeps

2: If I am not at work I am working on a Jeep, or at least attempting.

3: I personally own 5 Jeeps... 1 runs well and 3 Technically run, and the last is without an engine.

4: I buy more stuff for my Blue MJ than myself and I still can't make it happy.

5: I am single, that might be in part of 1-4