Club T-shirts?

Pete M

Ok, so say that hypothetically we were to put together some Club T-shirts. What colors would you guys be looking for? I was thinking a tan, olive, black, and white but don't know what you guys/gals would actually want.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete, why don't you contract Brent and Tina to make the shirts... Its not like Brent has alot to do now he got layed off.. I've got a few of their shirts and they are very good quality. I've washed a orange one form him about 100 times and it didnt color fade or shrink. And another XJ shirt Ive gotten from him is just as it was when I bought it. None of the decals have peeled or even faded. VERY GOOD QUALITY.

i believe that would be maddzz1's shirt :yes:

i think darker olive with black lettering would be nice, or JT's old gothic girlfriend's color............."dark Heather"....with white letters of course. :popcorn:

Oh yes,, how I miss the good ol days of Lithium..... :drool: Heather wasnt that dark just a little misdirected.. :banana:

How about something like this...

swirlrainbowtee.jpg

i believe that would be maddzz1's shirt :yes:

i think darker olive with black lettering would be nice, or JT's old gothic girlfriend's color............."dark Heather"....with white letters of course. :popcorn:

Thats not fair. I haven't done halucinogens in many years. umn.gif