Club T-shirts?

Pete M

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I'm in the minority as I like bright colors - yellow and orange. But I'll buy a couple of whatever color you pick. Dark green and tan (like the JT concept) would look nice too. I've got a couple of shirts with those colors that I like. I'd be interested in long sleeved and hoodies. If you get something worked out soon I could pass this along to the wife for Christmas presents. We were just discussing what I wanted and I told her that I didn't have much in the way of long sleeved Jeep shirts now that we live in a cooler environment. :clapping:

Willy

Pete, why don't you contract Brent and Tina to make the shirts...

Funny you should mention that. :D

We are at the early stages. Just have to iron out some details and then we'll make an official post with the choices we can make available.

Hoodies could be done too, but the colors are much more limited in those than long or short sleeve t-shirts. The only green available in the hoodies is Forest Green...which I personally like, but it's not a real popular color of green over all.

The best way to keep cost down is to limit it to maybe two shirt colors and two print colors. The shirt color is not a big limiting factor, but the print color is as there is a fee for every time the color of the ink has to be changed during the printing process. Maybe a Green shirt with Tan print & a Tan shirt with Green print.

The key points here are, this will have to be a pre-paid ordering process and we must have a minimum of 24 shirts ordered to even make it happen.

Hoodies could even be something simple like a black hoodie with white letters...
That's what I was thinking, but you know...the tan logo would probably still look good on the black too... :idea:

I like the way you think. Would be something a little different. What about doing a big comancheclub.com up the left sleeve so you can pimp it out the window while you roll in your fly ride.

What about doing a big comancheclub.com up the left sleeve so you can pimp it out the window while you roll in your fly ride.
That would be cool, but you would be talking about and expensive hoodie to do that unless you were to make a large quantity of them like 100 or more. Probably run near $30... :ack:

We are trying to keep whatever we make at or below the $20 mark for sweats & long sleeve. The short sleeve stuff we would like to keep them under $15.

What about doing a big comancheclub.com up the left sleeve so you can pimp it out the window while you roll in your fly ride.
That would be cool, but you would be talking about and expensive hoodie to do that unless you were to make a large quantity of them like 100 or more. Probably run near $30... :ack:

We are trying to keep whatever we make at or below the $20 mark for sweats & long sleeve. The short sleeve stuff we would like to keep them under $15.

Yeah but it would be cool. :smart:

OK...I just got off the phone with Pete and some decisions have been made. I am going to put together a new thread with as much information as possible on what will be offered and at what prices.

Please stand by while I work on it... :D

Image Not Found

I like this one. I hope it will come in VERY LARGE SIZE. Like 3 XLT "T" for tall.

I'm willing to pay $20. a piece for the fat boys size. I'm calling MYSELF fat, so I don't point fingers at anyone.

3XL is available, but unfortunately not in tall. At this point, my warehouse does not show anything in tall sizes for some reason. :???:

OK...I just got off the phone with Pete and some decisions have been made. I am going to put together a new thread with as much information as possible on what will be offered and at what prices.

Please stand by while I work on it... :D

If you haven't already seen it...please Go Here for the ordering process.

It's a significant fee to change the vectorized artwork (like $40). But I'll look into getting my hands on the original artwork I made way back when. It's on the business cards and and is essentially the logo you see, but with: "All Jeep Comanche, All the time" or some such thing underneath it. That would be free if I can get it. No promises though. :(