How many Steeler (& NFL) fans here...

BLHTAZ

BTW Don, When you think choker, think Donovan McNabb :ack:

Yeah, he's been doing a bit of that that lately. It's not that I dislike the Steelers; I dislike the AFC. But of all the AFC teams, I like the Steelers and the Browns best because of their rich NFL heritage. Those two BELONG in the NFC. But I'm always for the NFC team in the Super Bowl.

I always thought Fran Tarkenton played for the Vikings?

Fran Tarkenton played for the New York Football Giants from 67-72. One of my favorite QBs. My all time favorite was the Skin's Sonny Jurgensen, probably the best pure passer of all time, in spite of swilling nearly a case of beer every day and a huge beer gut. My kind of athlete. :cheers:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played like Steelers tonight...

I was just bustin balls Brent...ended about the way it should against a 1 win team in your home park... I didn't get to see much past the middle of the 2nd Qtr, was at 4x4Club Meeting...

I don't have feelings either way for Cincy or Pittsburg... I'm an NFC Guy anyhow...

Wade

:thumbsup: Oh yeah...it's all in fun :yes:

It was nice to seem the Steelers with nearly all of their primary lineup healthy and working better finally. If they can keep all of them healthy, I think we have a shot at a 10 - 6 season or better, but we have the Patriots, Cowboys & Titans 3 out of the next 5 games with the Ravens & Browns being the other two. I think we should beat the Patriots, but the Cowboys & Titans are going to be a ral challenge so I'm hoping for an 11 - 5 record...when I expected about an 9 - 7 season at the start.

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking it would be quite interesting if this miracle season that Tampa is having would continue and they actually got to play in the Super Bowl...at home :yes:

Steelers vs. Tampa in ...

The Steelers have been able to get most of their top guys healthy again just in time for the late season run with some tough teams. I am still skeptical about how far they will go, but they proved in 2005 that anything is possible just as the Giants did in 2008.

Now if the skins can knock off the blackbirds.... :clapping:

My wife is a Skins fan. I hate them! I am pulling for them tonight though.

I am from a small hick town in PA (Dickerson Run 15430, case ya care.) and I am a huge Steelers fan. I am glad we pulled off the W but the game was ugly.

I'm thinking we might have a small chance against the Titans in a couple weeks :yes:

"We" can only hope!