How many Steeler (& NFL) fans here...

BLHTAZ

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugly....ugly....UGLY! Glad I only caught the second half of that one :cry: Jeff

Anytime the NFC beats up on an AFC team it's saweeeeet! Especially the NFC East, the toughest conference in football. Steelers may have a chance next week though since they're playing in their own conference. :D

Yeah Baby...didnt take 13 games this year!!!

38-13...GO DOLPHINS....Ronnie had a game!

Yessir...they ended the Patriots 21 game regular season run. Ironically...the Dolphins were the last team to beat the Patriots before they went on the 21 game run :chillin:

Yeah Baby...didnt take 13 games this year!!!

38-13...GO DOLPHINS....Ronnie had a game!

Yessir...they ended the Patriots 21 game regular season run. Ironically...the Dolphins were the last team to beat the Patriots before they went on the 21 game run :chillin:

I know...its hilarious cuz i was all decked out in my Dolphins gear and my dads friend who always comes to the bar with us is a HUGE PATS fan!! Ha jokes on him jamminz.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I forgot to post the week 7 results so I will do that and week 8 here.

Now...week 8 really sucked as we had the Giants finished and then everyone just fell apart, started screwing up with penaties, stupid errors and simply gave the game to NYG... :roll: :doh:

Another tough one next week with the Redskins... :ack:

Yeah...we have the toughest schedule that anyone has had in the NFL in the last 25 years according to what I heard the announcers say a couple weeks ago during a previous game. IF we get to the playoffs...it will most definitely be earned this time, but it doesn't look good right now.

Yeah...we have the toughest schedule that anyone has had in the NFL in the last 25 years according to what I heard the announcers say a couple weeks ago during a previous game. IF we get to the playoffs...it will most definitely be earned this time, but it doesn't look good right now.

Soounds like an excuse Taz-man. :D The Steelers have a tough schedule because they play a regular season game against every team in the fabulous NFC EAST, the best conference in football. They have already lost against the Eagles and Giants, and the same will happen against the Skins and Cowboys. :cheers:

:yes: Agreed...there is no doubt the the NFC East is a dominant force...at least the Eagles, Giants & Skins, but the Cowboys have got nothing for us. We have sent them packing many times and I am sure we will again this time ;)