How many Steeler (& NFL) fans here...

BLHTAZ

:yes: Agreed...there is no doubt the the NFC East is a dominant force...at least the Eagles, Giants & Skins, but the Cowboys have got nothing for us. We have sent them packing many times and I am sure we will again this time ;)

I'm not real fond of the Cowgirls either, but a $20 gift certificate from your dealership parts department says you're wrong. :cheers:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not real fond of the Cowgirls either, but a $20 gift certificate from your dealership parts department says you're wrong. :cheers:

Sure...why not...

You're on Taz. Game is Sunday, Dec. 7. I already have it in Tasks to send you my winning notification. :D

:yes: Agreed...there is no doubt the the NFC East is a dominant force...at least the Eagles, Giants & Skins, but the Cowboys have got nothing for us. We have sent them packing many times and I am sure we will again this time ;)

Hmmm, this becomes a tale of two Brents divided.

GO COWBOYS!

Yeah, I'ma Brent, too. We rock! :waving:

While my back was turned, I was smacked in the back of my head for donning my Patriots jersey by a Steelers fan or fans with a Heinz Ketchup bottle (thank God it was plastic...even though it was full) back in 2005 at Buffalo Wild Wings (BWW) at Winchester, VA.

BWW in Winchester, VA is a Steelers bar anyway. That day the Steelers lost to us was a devastating loss to them and my pain was one that I assumed for the Team. As for the "Terrible Towels" or 'damsils in distress' (that is what they look like)...what more can anyone say? They continue to profess that they need no cheerleaders as if they do not appreciate women in scantily cladded clothing? Is Pittsburgh g-a-y???!!

:popcorn:

Paul

I was at the game Monday night. Let me tell you what, the Steeler Nation was out in full force. I heard more Skins fans commenting about how they couldn't believe how many Stillers fans were there. Being that it's only about 4hrs from Blitzburgh, that certainly helps, but there was every bit of 15,000+ fans there. Awesome!

I hope you got a good deal on tickets. I tried to get tickets to the game against the Jaguars when they came down to Jacksonville, but couldn't find any for less that about $450 for the pair :eek: :shake: . Can't imagine what they cost for a Monday Night game...

I hope you got a good deal on tickets. I tried to get tickets to the game against the Jaguars when they came down to Jacksonville, but couldn't find any for less that about $450 for the pair :eek: :shake: . Can't imagine what they cost for a Monday Night game...

Free! :D My best friend from high school lives in Southern MD now and finally got season tix to the Skins after being on the waiting list for 6 years. But my cousin also has season tix and took me to the Cardinals game earlier this year, his step-dad has 4, and another friend (they all tailgate together) has 2 club levels. I have season tix to UVa football so my cousin and I take each other to some games each year. I bought my high school buddy all his beer and grub but I still came out great (cheap). Still got connections in Da Burgh too, so I'm thinking of trying to get tix to the Cowboys game.

jamminz.gif

Well...we gave away another one, but I have to say that their play has become more consistent and i delieve we still have a decent chance in the playoffs this year. I'm just not sure about Big Ben...he is just not playing up to the standard the he set for himself in previous years... :dunno:

Yeh, I agree Taz. I think between getting his brain scrambled a few years ago and the shoulder separation this year; I think he's a little more out of whack than they let on. But I still think we have a good shot at making the playoffs.

I don't want to say it's a lock, but I'd be amazed if they don't make the playoffs. Ben definitely has to stop throwing picks though. He had good efficiency last night but the picks killed us. Hines had a great game, Moore is a guy they better lock up with a contract as a superb backup to Willie, and the defense was still pretty strong considering the firepower the Colts have.

I'm just not sure about Big Ben...he is just not playing up to the standard the he set for himself in previous years... :dunno:

Taz, is that a nice way of saying he's become a (gasp) choker? Instead of passing he's aiming the ball, trying to be too cute. Seems like all QBs go through it. Even P. Manning the first half of this season. 'Course he was coming off injuries too. Let's hope it doesn't happen to E. Manning this year. :cheers:

I'm just not sure about Big Ben...he is just not playing up to the standard the he set for himself in previous years... :dunno:

Taz, is that a nice way of saying he's become a (gasp) choker? :cheers:

I hesitate to go to that term...yet, but I am still thinking it a little more like he thinks he can do more than he can, especially considering he is less than 100% physically, but I can't completely rule it our either...

yeah, he's no choker. like Taz and I said, it's maybe more of the opposite of that. TOO confident. to be sacked as many times as he has, NOT get sacked as much as he should because he breaks out of it and makes a play or tries to make a play that he shouldn't, that's not choking, that's bawlzy!