Vote for Steph!!!!!

jtdesigns

Oh and one more thing! You guys have not one single clue how this is hooking me up with being able to buy jeep parts!!!!!!! and being on here every waking minute :cheers:

Which the primary reason we are voting... Hook a brother up!

SW2

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am waiting to see when you post that she is buying you the Jeeps parts :banana:

lol. well she did just buy me some bumper lights for the lude... ;)

Of course I'm about to buy her some wheels and tires for her beater Civic... but thats to offset the fact I have to make a trip to Fl soon :D

I am waiting to see when you post that she is buying you the Jeeps parts :banana:

lol. well she did just buy me some bumper lights for the lude... ;)

Of course I'm about to buy her some wheels and tires for her beater Civic... but thats to offset the fact I have to make a trip to Fl soon :D

Speaking of a trip to FL... sending PM...

Meanwhile, I'm bummed. I missed out on putting Steph at the 900 mark this afternoon, and now I just missed the 1000 by one vote (I think I had 999 and 1001). Rotten timing ... not that it matters.

AAARG Eagle. I sat there waiting for 999 to clear, then slammed my vote home. Little did I know it was you mate! :cheers:

Meanwhile, I'm bummed. I missed out on putting Steph at the 900 mark this afternoon, and now I just missed the 1000 by one vote (I think I had 999 and 1001). Rotten timing ... not that it matters.

AAARG Eagle. I sat there waiting for 999 to clear, then slammed my vote home. Little did I know it was you mate! :cheers:

No problem. I'll just have to be more attentive when we get to #2000.

When does this madness end, again? We gotta do this fer a freakin' MONTH?

No problem. I'll just have to be more attentive when we get to #2000.

When does this madness end, again? We gotta do this fer a freakin' MONTH?

Yeah guys don't go burning yourselfs out here!!! :cheers: We just have to hit it hard those last few days!! Know what I mean?? :brows:

Yeah guys don't go burning yourselfs out here!!! :cheers: We just have to hit it hard those last few days!! Know what I mean?? :brows:

No, man, you obviously don't understand psyops. The idea is to hit it SO hard up front that any other potential entries are totally and completely demoralized, to the point they don't even bother. From that pojnt forward it's a walk in the park.

FUDD: Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt and Dread

Doncha' know nuttin'?

No, man, you obviously don't understand psyops. The idea is to hit it SO hard up front that any other potential entries are totally and completely demoralized, to the point they don't even bother. From that pojnt forward it's a walk in the park.

Doncha' know nuttin'?

Sounds like you have entered one of these makeover contest yourself. :laughin:

Doncha' know nuttin'?

We did that to Baghdad and we're still in the fight,, so....... Granted those ppl have been bred for hundreds of years to have a psycho mentality, but the guys still hold hands.... I don't get it... :nuts: lol

But I agree... I think Erin has lost the fight now.. and Rickie is more determined just because she wants to beat Steph... sibling rivalry :roll:

Sibling rivalry is never a good thing. Been there, done that.

Don't get me started on the Iraq "shock & awe" boondoggle. I don't think this forum is the right venue for getting into politics. Better we stick to Jeeps ... and "wimmin."

Little sis is catching up, "our" Steph is only about 50 ahead now... There has to be a way we can defeat the 1 minute cookie checker thing easily and really pump up these #'s...

***EDIT***OK fella's, I just pumped in another 50 (I have 6 or 7 PC's within hands reach), so he is back to a lead of 100... but I have some things to take care of so won't get many more votes in today..

Sw2

I just added a bunch too. Too lazy to fire up the other two computers and scoot my desk chair around. Actually, too lazy to get up off the couch, so I open 3 more logins, each with a different user, so the cookies won't get shared (root superuser, my daughter, and guest) and just hot-keyed through all 4 logins, allowing me 4 votes a minute.

Oh, I'm using Linux, no clue if this is possible in Windows.

btw... you should re-post this over in jeep forum... pirate 4x4... jeeps unlimited... and just about every other forum you can think of...

I'm not on those forums... :cry:

But I am on a Honda one,, and thought about it, but I think you guys are are going to be enough to pull off a clean win...

She is doing and looking well!! trust me Rolling Eyes

I vote a couple times a day!!

Hope she wins!!!

CW

Thanks brother.. :thumbsup:

Little sis is catching up, "our" Steph is only about 50 ahead now... There has to be a way we can defeat the 1 minute cookie checker thing easily and really pump up these #'s...

***EDIT***OK fella's, I just pumped in another 50 (I have 6 or 7 PC's within hands reach), so he is back to a lead of 100... but I have some things to take care of so won't get many more votes in today..

Sw2

I think little sis has a personal vendetta!!! :eek:

I'm running firefox and last night it "encountered an error" and shut down... but when I restored the net session it let me vote twice with-in a min..

Is there a way to direct cookies into a file that can't be read??? If I knew exactly what cookies did maybe I could think of something to combat it...

:dunno:

I keep getting this error message when I try to vote all of the sudden... :dunno: I have cleared my cookies and made sure they are set properly, but nothing is working. :hateputers:

Image Not Found