Vote for Steph!!!!!

jtdesigns

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little sis has steadily been gaining, so I added a little over 100 votes over the past 30 minutes or so.

Thanks mvusse!!! How are you guys voting so quickly??

It's better that you don't know.......So don't ask :brows:

Different people, different techniques. Multiple browsers (Firefox/Netscape, IE, Opera) under a single login, multiple different logins on a single computer (easy on Linux because you can hot-key between logins), or use multiple computers.

I believe I heard #2 mention rolling his desk chair around between 7 computers. I just use multiple logins (and a second computer last night).

Or as Wildman said, maybe it's better you don't know...

As of Monday afternoon, l'il sister has cut that once "commanding" lead in half. I'm tossing votes up between trying to get some work done here, but the gap is now down to 650, and we're losing ground.

Let's try to hit it hard tonight.

As of Monday afternoon, l'il sister has cut that once "commanding" lead in half. I'm tossing votes up between trying to get some work done here, but the gap is now down to 650, and we're losing ground.

Let's try to hit it hard tonight.

I know I will!!! :D

Thanks guys.... been handling issues here at the home front and haven't had alot of time to get my clicks in... :roll:

I can't really express my gratitude for all of you guys help... If all of you were closer I'd deff be getting a pig'n'keg for your hard work!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah, I saw that. Step and I have been busy. Figure we would let her sis get on top for a day but then slam them again and get way past her. We can start back tonight. Let her sis be surprised in the Morning. :brows:

I'm home now!!! I got'a BE at work at 7 in the am so Ill try to do what I can!!! I did pull a 13 hour day today, so please bear with me....

I still have a few tricks,,, but I'm going to wait till theres only 3 or 4 days left... :brows: