Vote for Steph!!!!!

jtdesigns

Well, a long time ago one of the original NAXJA stalwarts pronounced me older than dirt, so I take that as a kind of certification. Nobody has ever formally notified me of any "grande"-ness as yet, however ... unless an expanding waistline is what you had in mind.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU "F" WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!!!!

We added about 800 votes last night... I see Lil' Sis has some more from today... I'm pretty sure I could get another 800-1000 any given day with a couple hours to kill... I installed the Opera Browser, so I had 4 Pc's rolling with 3 Browsers for about 12 votes per Min... I wanted to get Steph up to over 1000 votes lead last night, but wasn't feeling the best and crashed a little early... If I get a chance this evening after the rugrats pass out, I'll fire up the voting machine... maybe if we double up little sis' vote count they will REALLY wave the White Flag and realize that resistance is futile...

"Three weeks from now, I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be and it will be so. Along the line, stay with me. If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled for you are in Allysium and you are already dead. What we do in life echoes in eternity."

wbreem8.jpg

I regret that I'm not geek enough to have four machines running at once. However, every time I sit down at the 'puter now the first thing I do is fire up the voting link, then I just leave it open in a tab and jump back to it every minute or so. Not as prolific as Wade, but they add up.

I guess now we know why his screen name is "Super" Wade ...

I regret that I'm not geek enough to have four machines running at once. However, every time I sit down at the 'puter now the first thing I do is fire up the voting link, then I just leave it open in a tab and jump back to it every minute or so. Not as prolific as Wade, but they add up.

I guess now we know why his screen name is "Super" Wade ...

For real!!!!!!! How do you run 4.. well nevermind.. Thanks guys.. :cheers:

I still want to know how she (sister) is getting all those votes...... :redX:

Maybe she has 'friends' you don't know about :roll:

Yea, thanks to SuperWade......I've been hitting votes on 2 browser And getting in twice as many votes :D

Hey Guys! Steph here. I want to think you guys for voting for me but there seems to be some people who think I am cheating here is a link check out the comments. <<>>

I appreciate all your votes, keep up the good work

Stephanie

Hey Guys! Steph here. I want to think you guys for voting for me but there seems to be some people who think I am cheating here is a link check out the comments. <<>>

Stephanie

They are just "Haters" Steph... Your gonna win, you have my word on that!

SW2

Thanks jamminz.gif Most of the hater comments are coming form the red hair chick . I think its silly to be so green with envy that they have to call people cheaters and put them down. :nuts: I'll let JT take it from here. He is working on my fan can't have his "queen" sweating. :D

Yea.........I read the comments, and it just a sore looser making all the noise, don't let it bother you Steph.........JT wil get the fan going and keep you cool 8)

And what's this about the $25 make over????? I was told if you win, I got to sent you some more Bison chip dip.......in different flavors this time :D

Relax, we got you covered :brows:

Yea.........I read the comments, and it just a sore looser making all the noise, don't let it bother you Steph.........JT wil get the fan going and keep you cool 8)

And what's this about the $25 make over????? I was told if you win, I got to sent you some more Bison chip dip.......in different flavors this time :D

LOL... :rotfl2: She said thats the only reason shes in it is for the dip!!! :yes:

I guess its time to give the "I'm the man speech" cause I did fix her fan... not like she don't have 3000 of them already.... :roll:

LOL... :rotfl2: She said thats the only reason shes in it is for the dip!!! :yes:

I guess its time to give the "I'm the man speech" cause I did fix her fan... not like she don't have 3000 of them already.... :roll:

I figured that much.......after the last care package :roll:

So.......whom hit #3000........I got 3001 :cry:

Now I got to shoot for #4000 :roll:

So.......whom hit #3000........I got 3001 :cry:

Now I got to shoot for #4000 :roll:

You gotta be quicker off the trigger Wildman-san. :chillin:

Yea, my voting finger is getting sore :oops:

I'll just keep going for the 4000 spot now :brows:

Stephanie

Not to worry, Steph.

The raw truth is, setting up a "poll" in a way that allows people to vote every MINUTE is a pretty stupid way of getting a valid vote. The people who set it up obviously knew when they made it that people would vote multiple times. They made it that way, and every time you vote they remind you that you can vote every minute.

So ... if I vote every minute because that's the way the silly thing is set up, how is that cheating?

They're just jealous that they don't have a handsome, intelligent, resourceful, popular "significant other" with as many clever obsessive/compulsive friends as your SO.

Sunday night, and as I sign off Stephanie is a bit more than 1500 votes in the lead. As long as we can keep the margin around there, it should be comfortable. But ... we still have about three WEEKS to go, so we can't pack up the tents and head for home just yet.

I propose a secondary fire mission: I don't like whiners, and that means the contestant who posted the whining comments. It wouldn't take a lot to push Cynthia Davidson (the mom whose daughter entered her because she looks like Meg Ryan) out ahead of Ms. Whiner. Next time you're throwing some votes at Steph, toss in a few for Cynthia while you're at it.

Hey, this is turning out just like that vote in Flordia a few years ago. The whiners lost there also. I agree with the earlier comment that this is a wide open voting option contest based on parameters set-forth by the sponsors them-selfs. Kinda like the big political machines do when it beneficial to their interests. Go girl..............

Heads up, guys!

Rickie is catching up. Not an issue ... yet ... but let's not get complacent and have to pull a collective all-nighter at the last minute. Steph's margin had been hovering at around 1500 votes for the past 24 hours or more. It's now down to about 1400 due to a surge by Rickie's team.

I just logged onto that comments web site again. A lot more comments have been added since I first saw it, and I gotta say, that Homovich gal with all her blathering about "cheating" really irritates me. She knew the rules when she entered the contest. If her friends don't care enough to man the trenches, she doesn't deserve to win.

Gentlemen, your assignment is to ensure that Steph remains comfortably in the lead. I am assigning myself the mission to ensure that Cynthia Davidson ends up with more votes than Kellie Homovitch. If there's anything worse than cheating, it's calling someone else who is playing by the rules a cheater.