Vote for Steph!!!!!

jtdesigns

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do Internet Exploder, Firefox, and Netscape all share cookies? Could we open all three browsers and vote through each independently of the others?

No and Yes... No they don't share, and yes you can have different browsers and each vote

I'm not gonna go get Safari and Opera browser, but with 2 PC's with IE and Firefox on each, I can get 4 votes per min...

We are up to almost a 300 vote lead again... we need to put some distance between "US" and Lil-Sis (does she really go around with her hair like that daily, or was it just for that glamor shots sitting?)

SW2

Do Internet Exploder, Firefox, and Netscape all share cookies? Could we open all three browsers and vote through each independently of the others?

On my setups over here, Netscape and Firefox share cookies.

I keep getting this error message when I try to vote all of the sudden... :dunno: I have cleared my cookies and made sure they are set properly, but nothing is working. :hateputers:

Image Not Found

I had to go in to "tools/internet options/privacy" and add the site in as "allowed" to get it to work again for some reason :nuts: .

Now I can get some more votes in :D

You guys rock... :cheers:

Steph and her sister talked and I think a truce was made,,,, The white flag was waved!!! Thanks for all your help... Believe me if it starts to get close again,, I'm certain to stop loss you guys and reinstate the draft to keep her winning!!!

image_209027.gif

The "Dogs of War" are at bay until you beckon. Translated that means I am only going to vote 3 times a day til I hear the call. Steph actually looks like Lisa, I don't see Rickie looking much like Janis.

I see more resemblance to Delta Burke...You be the Judge...

delta2page.jpg

9885_Profile.jpg

You guys rock... :cheers:

Steph and her sister talked and I think a truce was made,,,, The white flag was waved!!! Thanks for all your help... Believe me if it starts to get close again,, I'm certain to stop loss you guys and reinstate the draft to keep her winning!!!

image_209027.gif

Little Skid Row? jamminz.gif

She blew my mind behind the wrecking machine

She was a $#!&load of trouble called the subway queen

Had a hip with bad habits and a shake that was a bit obscene

One night I caught her running out the cellar door

There was about a million people lying flat on the floor

For such a sweet little lady I would swear shes rotten to the core

She got her hands in the cookie jar

Smiling like an alligator

Makin headlines in the back of her car

Tight-lipped now but sink ships later

I know a thing or two about -- sweet little sister

Her mama kill her if she knew what she do -- sweet little sister

Shell love ya black and blue -- sweet little sister

Mona lisa with a new tattoo

Shes my sweet little -- sweet little sister

Every quittin time is another disease

Too many cowboys ridin high shootin low at the knees

The back hand boogie is the price you pay for being the squeeze

The pettins getting heavy got her tongue in her ear

Her friend is doing time for kickin @$$ on a queer

Theyre in a mental state and all their friends are here

Shes tellin lies through her burgundy lips

Angel on a mission of mercy

Shell get you dancin with the crack of her whip

Take you up to heaven in her rocket ship

She got her hands in the cookie jar smiling like an alligator

Makin headlines in the back of her car

Tight-lipped now but sink ships later

Okay, you slackers, get back to work.

I have managed to boost Steph's lead back up to 200 points, but that's not a comfortable margin IMHO. I'm signing off for the night, so I hope some of you west coast keyboard jockeys will pick up the slack. I anto to see a 300-point spread when I log tomorrow, got it?

HOO-rah!

Okay, you slackers, get back to work.

I have managed to boost Steph's lead back up to 200 points, but that's not a comfortable margin IMHO. I'm signing off for the night, so I hope some of you west coast keyboard jockeys will pick up the slack. I anto to see a 300-point spread when I log tomorrow, got it?

HOO-rah!

Hey Eagle, the War is Over....JT Posted this earlier...

"Steph and her sister talked and I think a truce was made,,,, The white flag was waved!!! Thanks for all your help... Believe me if it starts to get close again,, I'm certain to stop loss you guys and reinstate the draft to keep her winning!!!"

"Men, this stuff that some sources sling around about Us wanting out of this war, not wanting to fight, is a crock of bull$#!&. We love to fight, traditionally. All real Comanche owners love the sting and clash of battle. You are here today for three reasons. First, because you are here to defend your homes and your loved ones. Second, you are here for your own self respect, because you would not want to be anywhere else. Third, you are here because you are real men and all real men like to fight.

When you, here, everyone of you, were kids, you all admired the champion marble player, the fastest runner, the toughest boxer, the big league ball players, and the All-American football players. We love a winner. and we will not tolerate a loser. Us Comanche Clubers despise cowards. We play to win all of the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why we have never lost nor will ever lose a war; for the very idea of losing is hateful to a Jeeper."

It's my fault.........I didn't get any votes in last night......but I'm back on it now.....just pulled Steph ahead again.......with some help.........the voting finger is back to work :typing:

I'm bored, "watching the kids' and drinking BL Lime... Steph is gonna be so far ahead by the end of the night, there will be no catching up...

SW2

Yea.......you have an advantage too......your 3 hours behind us :D

An I have 4 PC's and 2 Browsers on each... 8 votes per minute for a few hours should do the trick!

SW2

:eek:

I guest this is where being a geek pays off :D

Gee......I never though of opening up my other browser :hmm:

See -- you youngsters never listen to the old men. What the hell does a certified olde pharte know about treachery and deception?

Good job on the rebound, though, lads. Sorry I've been away from the computer this evening, but I'm home now and will endeavor to hold up my end of the stick.

See -- you youngsters never listen to the old men. What the hell does a certified olde pharte know about treachery and deception?

Good job on the rebound, though, lads. Sorry I've been away from the computer this evening, but I'm home now and will endeavor to hold up my end of the stick.

We've been holding the fort Eagle - Steph is movin' on briskly tonight.

BTW, when did you get certified? Is there an exam? I thought you were just a grande olde pharte. :cheers: