Vote for Steph!!!!!

jtdesigns

Well JT is gone camping and left the voting to me. I have been voting 3 at a time and still not caught up. Thanks for all your help getting me this far I could not have done it with out you guys. ;)

Well we better get pics when it's all said and done :brows:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is this still such a close race? What happened to the treaty they had?

See below!! :mad:

It was a ruse to get us to back off so they could pass us. Rickie was actually in the lead for a while, by as many as 400 votes.

Yes,,,Yes it was..... Need to study up on my Sun Tzu...

Steph is more deserving of this make over than her sis IMHO. Her sis just had won a whole haircut, make-up thing from her work and now I think is just wanting to see if she can beat Steph out of the win..

Steph is more deserving of this make over than her sis IMHO. Her sis just had won a whole haircut, make-up thing from her work and now I think is just wanting to see if she can beat Steph out of the win..

In all honesty I'd have to say her sis is the one in need of a make over...........oops? did I say that out load :D

In all honesty I'd have to say her sis is the one in need of a make over...........oops? did I say that out load :D

lol... she just had one about a 2 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that pic of her wasn't it cause I hate to see her beofre that then. :eek:

I hope that pic of her wasn't it cause I hate to see her beofre that then. :eek:

No that picture was like 10 years old!!!! :rotfl2:

is this jt or steph?

jt.... :waving: why you were wanting to speak with steph?? :teehee:

Over you yeah :D

Was double checking while I thought of it saying those things, she said you went camping but didn't know if you were back yet.

is this jt or steph?

jt.... :waving: why you were wanting to speak with steph?? :teehee:

Over you yeah :D

Was double checking while I thought of it saying those things, she said you went camping but didn't know if you were back yet.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://photocontest.freedom.com/shelby-star/celebrity-look-alike/profile.php?itemid=6

I got it I got it.......... ASK ME HOW

,, find a few and open them in tabs, or new windows.. now you can vote without having cookies read.... woot,woot.... lets take her up to 9 grand!!!!! Think we can?????????????????

????

????????? jamminz.gifjamminz.gifjamminz.gif :brows: :brows: :brows: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I remember someone saying "at this pace, she'll have over 7500 votes before its over"...

Yep...someone said that... ;) :D

If she keeps up the current rate of approximately 250 votes a day...she should have about 7500 total for the contest jamminz.gif

She is 700 ahead, but that is not likely to be enough as it has been going. We need to be sure she stays WAY ahead here. Iam doing what I can from home (and work when the boss ain't lookin') :cheers: .