Vote for Steph!!!!!

jtdesigns

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I wanted to thank each and every person that voted for Steph....

here's a video she wanted all of you to see!!!!! SEXY HOT VIDEO

Yes, an obnoxious video as entitled. :D The before pic during the voting was fantastic, but what we really want to see is the AFTER pics. :cheers:

lol... I thought that vid was pretty good!!

I promise with all that is worth a soul I will post pics the new Steph!!

• 3 weeks later...

I promise with all that is worth a soul I will post pics the new Steph!!

Well...any updates on when the makeover happens and when we will get to see pics :brows:

Yelp!

She went to do the whole make-over thing... Got her picture in the paper.. We have been swamped with school and jobs and all I only got a few good high res pictures.

here's the ad the paper had in it.

Image Not Found

here's the only pics I took of her with my moms cam (READ: better then using my phone)

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

And one to compare to...

Image Not Found

I'm really disappointed that I didnt get any really good pictures of her, because she looked awesome after the whole thing. She was glowing pretty brightly and I did try on my phones camera, but that glow didnt show up like what I saw with my eyes..... :brows:

Ok, I'm gonna say it cause nobody else seems to have the balls to do it.

1)Where are the Victoria's Secret type shots?

2)Thank God this is over because my voting finger was seriously starting to get a cramp. I think it might need rehabilitative surgery.

Just kidding, congrats man and I hope you got yours :cheers:

2)Thank God this is over because my voting finger was seriously starting to get a cramp. I think it might need rehabilitative surgery.

:D :oops: A gentlemen never tells........

I did take some good pictures with my phone, but a phone just SUCKS! Bad lighting and low pixels make for some crappy photos.. I will not forget you guys though,,, I'll have another camera soon.... :brows:

Thing is the pictures will have to be "ok'ed" by model before published.. :roll:

Ya know, you can get pretty good digital cameras in Wal-Mart now off the pegboard -- not the "name" brand ones on the secure display rack. They have some in the $40 to $60 range that have better specs than the Canon A-10 SureShot I paid a couple of hundred for about four years ago. I just grabbed one to throw in the back of the XJ that's a 2.1 megapixel, takes SD memory cards, has a built-in flash and an LCD screen/viewfinder -- and cost all of $29.99.

Ya know, you can get pretty good digital cameras in Wal-Mart now off the pegboard -- not the "name" brand ones on the secure display rack. They have some in the $40 to $60 range that have better specs than the Canon A-10 SureShot I paid a couple of hundred for about four years ago. I just grabbed one to throw in the back of the XJ that's a 2.1 megapixel, takes SD memory cards, has a built-in flash and an LCD screen/viewfinder -- and cost all of $29.99.

Really.... thats not bad at all... my phone has a 2 mp pic quality but it still has fuzzy pictures. Not that bad if your outside or under some bright light,, but you know for those low light pics.... :brows: yeah it sucks for those..

JT DeSigns, glad sHe won the makEover. It Seems to Have made bOTh of you happy!! I can't beLIeve, you Know, hE (Chico) would saY such things. MMMM!an, that's not cool. :D

JT DeSigns, glad sHe won the makEover. It Seems to Have made bOTh of you happy!! I can't beLIeve, you Know, hE (Chico) would saY such things. MMMM!an, that's not cool. :D

Wahoo mosT of tHe Day she cUss's anD tElls?me that Nobody EvEn calleD her About her movie tiCkIts sPose to HavE sent them thRee days after she won...

chicos cool he might have me on a grill but the bet was on an oven!!! :brows:

Really.... thats not bad at all... my phone has a 2 mp pic quality but it still has fuzzy pictures. Not that bad if your outside or under some bright light,, but you know for those low light pics.... :brows: yeah it sucks for those..

Yeah, the pics aren't as clear as the Canon takes -- but the whole cheap camera cost less than a memory card for the Canon. Be a big spender -- move up to the $39.99 model.

They have a few "name" brands digitals over in the "real" camera area for under $100.

Yeah, the pics aren't as clear as the Canon takes -- but the whole cheap camera cost less than a memory card for the Canon. Be a big spender -- move up to the $39.99 model.

They have a few "name" brands digitals over in the "real" camera area for under $100.

lol Eagle your really trying to talk me into buying a cam arent you!!! :clapping:

JT, even my brother, the world's greatest technophobe, has a digital camera.

I have had a few of them.. A sony- Iraqi sand did that one in, A samsung- Atreyu (my dog) took it out for dinner, I guess he like Korean, and a hp- stolen from car.

I'm just that into getting my truck ready for a long trip that all my money goes to that.. :roll: My summer co-op has ended and back in school now. So I will get me one just going to have to wait till GI Bill starts coming in. :redX: