Vote for Steph!!!!!

jtdesigns

Did someone say there was a way to disable cookies or something so we could vote "faster"?

SW2

It's a feature in Norton Security in the privacy settings. I think you can also in your IE goto tools - internet options - privacy - advanced - overide - then click "prompt". At the very least you will prompted that the site wants to write a cookei and get the name of the cookie then delete it and vote again.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone say there was a way to disable cookies or something so we could vote "faster"?

SW2

It's a feature in Norton Security in the privacy settings. I think you can also in your IE goto tools - internet options - privacy - advanced - overide - then click "prompt". At the very least you will prompted that the site wants to write a cookei and get the name of the cookie then delete it and vote again.

Meh, I'll just wait the minute... I'm at work, and got nothing better to do than stuff the ballot box every minute.

SW2

WORKED FOR ME! Through IE tools.

Thanks jeepdoggydogB

You guys krack me up!!!!! :cheers:

Yes it looks like a battle of the Purnells.... :roll:

But, man Rickie is moving fast... You see she works in a office with alot of other ladies who as Wade put it....

Meh, I'll just wait the minute... I'm at work, and got nothing better to do than stuff the ballot box every minute.

JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED THE LINK<<>>

But, man Rickie is moving fast... You see she works in a office with alot of other ladies who as Wade put it....

I've hit your lady about 50 times today (and I mean that in the most non dirty, non violent way possible)...

BTW, Sis looks like some of the chicks from my 1980's Year book pictures...That hair... :eek:

SW2

I think Wade and I single-handedly ("double-handedly"?) kept Steph in the running this afternoon. At one point the margin got down to around 11 points! You guys better hit it hard tonight, 'cause I won't be around to pick up the slack tomorrow.

Besides, I feel a little sorry for poor Cynthia, the foxy mom. I wanted to toss a few votes her way but with Rickie nipping at Steph's heels like that it was tough just staying in the race.

I think Wade and I single-handedly ("double-handedly"?) kept Steph in the running this afternoon. At one point the margin got down to around 11 points! You guys better hit it hard tonight, 'cause I won't be around to pick up the slack tomorrow.

Besides, I feel a little sorry for poor Cynthia, the foxy mom. I wanted to toss a few votes her way but with Rickie nipping at Steph's heels like that it was tough just staying in the race.

I'm sure I can rub off a few more votes before I leave in 30 minutes...

Man that is just WRONG...

I've hit your lady about 50 times today (and I mean that in the most non dirty, non violent way possible)...

BTW, Sis looks like some of the chicks from my 1980's Year book pictures...That hair... :eek:

SW2

ROF... :rotfl2: I was wondering where those bruises came from!!!!! :headpop: :teehee:

Yeah her sis, thats straight up glamor there boys.... I think its a southern thing,, but don't quote me on that...

Whats funny is other ppl are entering... Oh.. To bad their not giving any handicap for late entry... They have a looooooonnnnnnggggg way to go you know.....

I'm sure I can rub off a few more votes before I leave in 30 minutes...

:roll:

:eek:

:D

Rickie must have a support group going somewhere like Steph has here.

If I wasn't happily married I'd happily be Ms. Erin's support group...

trader... :D

I didn't say I'd vote for her... other stuff maybe, but no voting...

SW2

Rickie was a young girl,,,, had a heart of stone.. Lived 9 to 5 and worked her fingers to the bone....

Sorry just reminded me of those times and that name and all.. well you get it...

Yeah?

Let's see: 23 years old, 2-year old kid, "stay-at-home mom." This all suggests ... married.

Did you miss the part about she's a Marine? Like, USMC ("Uncle Sam's Mountain Climbers"). Marines have a tendency to hook up with other Marines, mate. Stay happily married :)

Meanwhile, I'm bummed. I missed out on putting Steph at the 900 mark this afternoon, and now I just missed the 1000 by one vote (I think I had 999 and 1001). Rotten timing ... not that it matters.

WOOHOO!! I got number 1000! :cheers:

BTW.. Whos Lisa Loeb????

haha... What a great bunch!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Lisa_Loeb_Biography.jpg

Crap.... hot linking again...... :roll:

OK... I can see it... jamminz.gif

6166_Profile.jpg

OH...BTW...I hotlinked too. Just so you know I am not saving pics of your girl on my computer ;) .

Yeah?

Let's see: 23 years old, 2-year old kid, "stay-at-home mom." This all suggests ... married.

Did you miss the part about she's a Marine? Like, USMC ("Uncle Sam's Mountain Climbers"). Marines have a tendency to hook up with other Marines, mate. Stay happily married :)

Meanwhile, I'm bummed. I missed out on putting Steph at the 900 mark this afternoon, and now I just missed the 1000 by one vote (I think I had 999 and 1001). Rotten timing ... not that it matters.

Yeah a USMC for 2 years... WTH???? Thats dedication there!!! STEMPER FI...

Stephanie told me to tell all of you who voted for her to pm me your addys so she could thank you with a written letter!

I can say with some certainty that I've never heard a song from Lisa Loeb... Not sure I've ever even heard of her...

You yeah, your girl has the similar look...

And quit being such a buzz kill Eagle...you crush all my dreams... nutkick.gif

Sw2

Stephanie told me to tell all of you who voted for her to pm me your addys so she could thank you with a written letter!

I'm sure the wife would appreciate that... :oops:

I'm sure the wife would appreciate that... :oops:

Or work addresses..... :clapping: