Only in Wisconsin...

500 MJ

The entire tire/wheel thing just baffles me. I looked at the prices on some of those wheels the last time I was at the local tire chain outlet to have a few old tires dismounted from the rims. DANG! A dude can easily drop 5 grand just on a set of wheels! And the cars I mostly see that stuff on aren't worth anywhere near that much. Who in their right mind puts $5,000 worth of tires and wheels on an $800 beater?

Never mind -- I think the question sort of answers itself ...

Who in their right mind puts $5,000 worth of tires and wheels on an $800 beater?

Oh trust me, I ask the same question.

The stick on Buick Side Ports gets me wondering too. You see it on the most random vehicles. To date the most random vehicles I have seen it on are a late model Ford Ranger and a Minivan. :nuts:

Took a trip to Duluth this weekend and spotted this hood cruiser outside of Superior, WI...

Yes, it has a WI plate on it too....

n6603948_31296372_266.jpg

"Sheeeeeiiiit Homie!" :D

yo man I was inside gettin a bucket of wings, you shoulda came in!

Maybe I'd better duck and run for cover then. I actually like that blue Chevy, just drop it about 3" all around, and it'd be perfect. The XJ looks real good too, aside from missing the DS front center cap.

Now, that Olds, or Caddy or whatever it is... that thing and it's owner need to be dragged into the street for a good ol' fashioned beat down.

Took a trip to Duluth this weekend and spotted this hood cruiser outside of Superior, WI...

Yes, it has a WI plate on it too....

n6603948_31296372_266.jpg

"Sheeeeeiiiit Homie!" :D

hey ive been to that gas station but anyway ive seen worse set ups than this truck. but that still doesnt mean he doesnt deserve a good nut shot nutkick.gif

Personally, I can say with complete confidence that if a slang dictionary had a picture to go with the phrase "now i've seen it all", that Chevadillac would be it.

Now, on top of bolting a caddy grille on what was surely a police pkg Caprice/Impala, I'm impressed that with all the money they spent lifting it, putting $2k a tire Pirelli 30s on it, obviously custom fab'd, uh, wheels, that they made sure to cover all the bases and sw/out the stock rear drums for discs.

oh.........my bad, they didn't.

Could be worse.........

garfield_box_1.jpg

lLMAO..... Clear wheels FTMFW!!!!! number1.gif

Oh and by the way,,,this is NOT photochopped!!!

:eek:

Only the driver side wheels are clear though... :nuts: :chillin:

Could be worser than worse... You guessed it, 40's.

As far as the ATL is concernded, Charlotte, No-Cacky-lack ain't much better. I work in tha Ghetto! I've seen a bit of it all with my elbow out the window and my radio blasting CCR. :D:D:D

As far as the ATL is concernded, Charlotte, No-Cacky-lack ain't much better. I work in tha Ghetto! I've seen a bit of it all with my elbow out the window and my radio blasting CCR. :D:D:D

That would be sweet with some big ole swampers on it.

Where is the money slot on that Regal to put your quarters in before you take a ride? LOL

Look at the rubber on those things, I truly think they got a cap (retread) from a commercial tire dealer to somehow adhere to the rims instead of a truck casing. absolutely hilarious. i'd love to see closeups of the drivetrain setup on both those rigs.....errrr, cars.

WTF??????? :rotf: :rotfl2: :jump: :clapping: :driving: :teehee: :clapping: 363ghey.gif

559thumbdown.gif

poopbanana.gif