Inspiration.... (may not be safe for work or younger eyes)

jtdesigns

Having seen what happened to other sites that post up the motivational posters (the one at pirate4x4 has like 57+ pages at the moment with a gazillion views), due to bandwidth issues, can everyone please just post links rather than the picture? I realize it's a bit more of a pain in the butt and I apologize. (for those of us running FireFox, it's easy to just roller-ball click on them and open them up in separate tabs) It'll help with the ones that are borderline NSFW too. Thanks. :cheers:

I'm confused... your saying downstream (as in our own connection be it DSL or cable or dial-up) bandwidth, not the sites bandwidth.

The sites (as in comancheclub.com) would not be affected as the images come from another site (photobucket).

Just a clarification.

- Ben

Having seen what happened to other sites that post up the motivational posters (the one at pirate4x4 has like 57+ pages at the moment with a gazillion views), due to bandwidth issues, can everyone please just post links rather than the picture? I realize it's a bit more of a pain in the butt and I apologize. (for those of us running FireFox, it's easy to just roller-ball click on them and open them up in separate tabs) It'll help with the ones that are borderline NSFW too. Thanks. :cheers:

I'm confused... your saying downstream (as in our own connection be it DSL or cable or dial-up) bandwidth, not the sites bandwidth.

The sites (as in comancheclub.com) would not be affected as the images come from another site (photobucket).

Just a clarification.

Ben

:dunno:

So then they won't affect anything at the site? That's good to know. Apparently I was remembering it wrong. :roll:

Still, a LOT of the ones I've seen floating around are NSFW. I'll change the title accordingly.

So then they won't affect anything at the site? That's good to know. Apparently I was remembering it wrong. :roll:

Still, a LOT of the ones I've seen floating around are NSFW. I'll change the title accordingly.

what does NSFW mean Pete?

EDIT:: NOT SAFE FOR WORK.... sorry... I didnt read the title you CHANGED!! You CC nazi!!!

lol I'm kiddin Pete,, Thanks for running a clean sight!! jamminz.gif

• 3 weeks later...