help me pick a color!!!

camjeep3

So my manche will be getting repainted eventualy, i don't like the imperfections from the last paint job...so i was thinking a dark gray or graphite, huntergreen, silver? white? idk...if anyone has any photoshop skills that would be great jamminz.gif

i also want to put a cowl hood or labaron hood vents with black accents around the bottom of the truk, i really like 1blts workin manche. any help would be great

I was waiting for someone to photochop it so I say for sure, but I think you should just go back White. Its alot of work to change color on a vehicle, trimming out doors,and jams under hood, back of cab. well that is if you want it done right...

iam bored of white, plus the bed needs to come off there is some surface rust on the back of the cab, i also have easy acces and ways to lift the bed off. i figure this summer i will tear it apart.

iam thinking a darker silver and 97+clip :clapping:

keep em coming guys.

also how would i mod the rear flares to look like 97+ flares?

well,i also like white on mj's but i understand if you are bored with it.how about a screaming corvette yellow!that will wake it up!and you won't have any problem finding it in a crowded mall parking lot.just don't rob a bank with it,that color stands out and they would nab you quick!.

^^^i think you are right, if you look at 1bolts project in the project forum, thats the scheme i want just a darker graphite though, his seems to have a green tint also.

yeah corvete yellow would wake it up, maybe to much :brows:

i've seen one pic of a manche on here somewhere with this color, but I love the current GM rust/orange color, which you see a lot on vettes and avalanches. would look outstanding with black trim and/or rockers (1bolt, you beat me to it and you're starting a trend.......a cool one!) and also matches up nice with grey interiors like you already have.

to take it a bit further, i think a manche would look hot as balls in the GM rust/orange, 32/11 fittys on brushed aluminum bullet wheels with black beadlocks, black out trim everywhere, and 1bolts black hood stripe, but leave that little indentation between the two sides of the hood the rust color (no scoop for me personally, but i DO like it), serious black undercoating on all the driveline and underside, spray in bedliner over the rails and gate (of course), and i could go either way on a roll bar or not. grey buckets interior fully loaded, and oh yeah, i'm a long bed fan, especially when lifted because it's more proportional. :chillin: jamminz.gif

ok, just described my dream. if anybody has already done this, i'll pay syndication rights fees, if nobody has, i'll take an RC and Banana Moon Pie to release my design rights! :brows:

...so i was thinking a dark gray or graphite, huntergreen, silver? white? idk...if anyone has any photoshop skills that would be great jamminz.gif

i also want to put a cowl hood or labaron hood vents with black accents around the bottom of the truk, i really like 1blts workin manche. any help would be great

Dark gray with a cowl hood. Hmmm. Where have I seen that? :brows:

Check the project link in my sig for that combination. Color is Dark Shadow Gray Metallic and a Reflexion cowl hood

This color (needs a bath) is cinnabar. It was more bronze looking before it was clear coated. I suggest you go by an auto paint store & look through their paint catalogs. You might find sum-thun totally unique & diff you like that will make your MJ stand out in the crowd. Now if I can find some striping tape I'm gonna try & perk this one up a bit. Good luck on yoursImage Not Found[/img]