ORACLE LIGHTING JEEP COMANCHE MJ LED TAIL LIGHTS (now available)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Car Enthusiast said:

Yeah I am not too keen on paying a month and a half before it is even slated to ship.

I called them, stating that the previous email told me I didn’t have to pay until two weeks before the items would be shipped out.

Today’s email said that it may slow down my order if I don’t pay in a “timely manner “ I asked about that and they said as long as you pay the two weeks ahead of time it should not delay shipping. 

2 hours ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

I called them, stating that the previous email told me I didn’t have to pay until two weeks before the items would be shipped out.

Today’s email said that it may slow down my order if I don’t pay in a “timely manner “ I asked about that and they said as long as you pay the two weeks ahead of time it should not delay shipping. 

Yeah the wording that it may slow down my shipping on a group purchase that We paid for early seems pretty crappy.

Am I reading these emails right, the delivery went from shipping in June to August?

I'm waiting on these lights to pass an out of province inspection, because one was melted through... I'm not going to wait until Aug for that... I'll just buy a used one with a billion dollar mark up from ebay so I can get to driving. I'm in a real debate right now over this. Sucks.

5 hours ago, MishapMaggie said:

Am I reading these emails right, the delivery went from shipping in June to August?

I'm waiting on these lights to pass an out of province inspection, because one was melted through... I'm not going to wait until Aug for that... I'll just buy a used one with a billion dollar mark up from ebay so I can get to driving. I'm in a real debate right now over this. Sucks.

try posted up in the wanted section. :L:  I'm sure someone has an extra they'd let go for less than ebay prices.

14 hours ago, coheed said:

So wait, you guys are getting emails from them? I haven't received a single email since I put in the pre-order and got a confirmation for it.

Yea they sent an email to finalize the purchase, use a discount code to reduce what was already pre paid:

Thank you for your recent pre-order of our ORACLE Lighting Jeep Comanche Flush Mount Taillights. Exciting News! We are getting closer to completion of these parts, and they are estimated shipping to start in early August. In order to guarantee your set is shipped on time, you will need to complete checkout on your pre-order deposit. Please follow the detailed directions below: 
  • Click the link below and ADD TO CART.
  • At check out you will see your discount code BALANCECOMANCHE applied. 
  • The total you see in your cart is the final balance to be paid on your product, including taxes. 
  • This discount code is specific to group buy customers and not eligible for any other products. 
  • Failure to check out in a timely manner, will result in a delay in your part's arrival. 
Any questions on checkout or how to proceed with your pre-order, please email info@oraclelights.com.  

• 3 weeks later...
We apologize if many of you have not received the email! Please see it here if you made the pre-order. 
*NOTE* if you missed the pre order use code FORUM10 to get the 10% discount! 

Exciting News! These are in stock and ready to ship!

In order to guarantee your set is shipped on time, you will need to complete checkout on your pre-order deposit. Please follow the detailed directions below: 
  • Click the link below and ADD TO CART.
  • At check out you will need to add your discount: 
    • Standard: BALANCECOMANCHE
    • Tinted: BALANCECOMANCHE-T 
  • The total you see in your cart is the final balance to be paid on your product, including taxes. 
  • This discount code is specific to group buy customers and not eligible for any other products. 
  • Failure to check out in a timely manner, will result in a delay in your part's arrival. 

Any questions on checkout or how to proceed with your pre-order, please email info@oraclelights.com.  

• Pete M changed the title to ORACLE LIGHTING JEEP COMANCHE MJ LED TAIL LIGHTS (now available)