Guinness Book of World Records Idea

89MJComanche

You guys know how they have been having all of these guinness book of world record ideas...

I was thinking....

What if we were to Organize the largest same vehicle manufacture caravan or convoy.

Just think about what would happen if we could put a few hundred Jeep vehicles all in a line a drive 25 miles or something...

Just a thought

I would defantly think it would just have to be "Jeeps" in general. There are not enough MJs left in the states, and of the one that are we only have a limited amount on the club.... Plus those of us with 2.8s might not make the trip. :cheers:

Alex

What are you talking about? I took my 2.8 from Indianapolis to North Padre Island in Texas and back. Well sure it was all flat and by the time we got back to Indiana it was spitting and dying a nasty death, but it made it and that's how I got my 3.4L... :D

I know this is somewhat unrelated, but there is alot of BS to deal with with Guiness, some fees, and if you have an actual Guiness Representative its about 1500British pounds/day.

I'm currently working as a group of us and hosting a Guiness Record attempt in March for the longest IndoorHockey Game. - 48 hrs. Wish us luck - raising money for Habitat of Humanity.