How to get this screw out

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the problem with the philosophy of "good enough is good enough" is that it very frequently isn't.  there are more than enough words (and plenty of grammar rules) that a person should be able to exactly communicate their thoughts, even if it takes a paragraph or an entire essay to do so thoroughly.  When it comes to communication far too many humans are inherently lazy, take personal offense if they are ever corrected, and will repeatedly rationalize their way out of any form of self-improvement.  :(  nothing new there though.  Humans be humans.  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

out of curiosity, is the plastic tab on the corresponding chunk of plastic broken?  are we trying to solve a problem that doesn't actually exist because the trim will go right back on, screw or no screw?

I think it is now that I think about it. 

4 hours ago, Jesse J said:

yeah that is not me. I have the worst grammar and I never type with correct punctuation. I heard once language at the end of the day to to communicate so if you know what they meant it doesn't really matter. god I even had a hard time typing this. that being said how hard is it to spell commanche the right way

Congrats on your longest post ever :L:

32 minutes ago, Pete M said:

:banana:  :banana:  :banana: 

which technique worked? 

(please be fire, please be fire :crossfingers:)

got a tiny little flathead screw driver and my ball peen and tapped the back end of the screw down and took the impact and screwed it out

On 2/22/2021 at 12:54 PM, Jesse J said:

Lol I hope he doesn't I havent gotten the screw out yet. 

I speak north american I guess. 

i'm from philly, we have our very own dialect. Like,(i'm goin over muncles house), or,( ya gonna doit lygiss or lygat?)

2 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

Apparently, only people in the midwest say Ope. Like "Ope, let me just squeeze right past ya" is a legit sentence that everyone here says, or "Ope, scuse me, sorry 'bout that"

yep and apperantly "sluff" and "go ahead and" are only utahn things

We also say "yous guys", we call people from IL "FIB"s (F***ing Illinois Bastards), the upper penninsula of MI the "UP", "Uff-da" instead of darn in a case where you are saying "Uff-da, I didn't realize that your ma passed", "Cripes" instead of darn or dang in an instance like "for cripes sake!", "c'mere" instead of come here "you betcha" which roughly translates to you're welcome or of course, real quick once (added to pretty much any sentence if you want someone to do something now), and we ad "or no" to the end of every question. I could go on and on with our quirks.