Not jeep related but great news

tugboat95

Proud Daddy moment. This afternoon, My son completed and turned in his last project for college. 2 years at community college and 2 1/2 years at UNCW and He has earned 2 associate degrees and now 2 Bachelor degrees. One of which he is in the first class to earn it at his school. Not bad for an Autistic kid that sees the world just a little bit differently. I get home just in time for his graduation ceremony on December 12.

89 Comanche

Eliminator

2wd

4.0L

5 speed PukeGoat

Factory Original

Congrats to yourself as well as your son, that's quite an accomplishment!!  What are his plans moving forward?  Any dream job he is pursuing?
His degrees are in Computer science and Digital Arts. He wants to make video games. His final project was a PC game he had to create from scratch in 3 months. He us also thinking about getting his Masters in Data Science. But the program doesn't start til September.

89 Comanche
Eliminator
2wd
4.0L
5 speed PukeGoat
Factory Original

Just now, tugboat95 said:

His degrees are in Computer science and Digital Arts. He wants to make video games. His final project was a PC game he had to create from scratch in 3 months. He us also thinking about getting his Masters in Data Science. But the program doesn't start til September.

I was about to ask if he was in tech. I work at a research institute and there are many researchers with some form of autism. Its a very friendly job for people that are a bit different (myself included). He will do very well! 

1 minute ago, tugboat95 said:

89 Comanche
Eliminator
2wd
4.0L
5 speed PukeGoat
Factory Original

That's awesome!  Has he made his PC game available to the public at all?  I would definitely check it out, I like seeing those Game Jam (quick turnaround) type games.  It's amazing what people can do in short time periods.  I attempted to go for IT Management and can't imagine going past the most basic programming stuff.  Takes a lot of dedication to learn it.

• Pete M changed the title to Not jeep related but great news