California - Roll Call

CoastChief

• 2 weeks later...

now that I think about it, I did spend 10 minutes in Cali back when I was a kid on a family trip.  we were "super close" (dad's words) as we were passing through Vegas and he figured we could check it off the list.  2 hours of driving for coloring in one more state on the map.  :dunno:

2 hours ago, Pete M said:

now that I think about it, I did spend 10 minutes in Cali back when I was a kid on a family trip.  we were "super close" (dad's words) as we were passing through Vegas and he figured we could check it off the list.  2 hours of driving for coloring in one more state on the map.  :dunno:

Well if you ever make it to San Diego, you've got a place to stay! 

• 2 months later...
On 8/17/2020 at 4:19 PM, Pete M said:

I have room in my place also Pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/7/2020 at 9:28 PM, SoCalManche said:

You know where I am! San Diego! So close, yet so far. I know of a guy that also has an MJ east of Bakersfield. Don't know if he is on CC or not; met up on Facebook. He's selling me a LWB roll bar.

Is he still selling the roll bar? I need one for long bed 😁

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...