Lets see some pictures of your stick shift interiors

I want to get to work on my interior now that the exterior is pretty much restored, currently mine looks like this and I need some inspiration on how to get it as mint as possible. I like the bench seat but I'm also considering bucket seats. Anyway lets see what you guys have and if it can help me get pointed in the right direction!

20190629_183724.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D  the story is that it had a wire fire and was stripped to repair, but then they gave up and just ran enough wires to make the carb run.  best part was that the brake lights were a button on the firewall in stead of, you know, the switch still there above the pedal.  :thinking:

2 hours ago, Pete M said:

or the other end of the spectrum, this is my old 86.  previous owner drove up from Oklahoma like that.  :crazy:  well, except for the speedo, I added that.

72804545.jpg

we must have the same wiring guy

6 hours ago, Pirate_Staz said:

that dash is so clean, where can I find a center console like that? its small but also does the job 

just the factory mini-console. :L:   and yes, the dash is as clean as your eyes perceive.  :grinyes:

IMG_20190709_182432219_HDR.jpg.7e6fa83c0daf705187b289ff2e284ce4.jpg

IMG_20190709_182357677_HDR.jpg.45eadd460312f87f2e29776d3241e260.jpg

Factory! This was one of my favorite parts of this truck when I went to buy it. The sweet cup holder and custom window cranks came with it also. I stole the Mopar floor mats out of my XJ. Just need to replace the carpet and headliner!