Photo chopped Comanche

COM86

I'm thinking of repainting a 1987 Comanche 2x4 for my wife.its currently a red sportruck. 

If someone is talented in photo chopped, I would love to see a Comanche in furious fuschia with a white sportruck decal on the side.

On 6/23/2019 at 3:05 PM, COM86 said:

I'm thinking of repainting a 1987 Comanche 2x4 for my wife.its currently a red sportruck. 

If someone is talented in photo chopped, I would love to see a Comanche in furious fuschia with a white sportruck decal on the side.

1 hour ago, fiatslug87 said:

Is that the new take on the Chrysler paint code FM3, Panther Pink (Dodge) & Moulin Rouge (Plymouth) from the early '70's?

It could be.  But if you were to look inside my wife and mine closet, you would see and be blinded by the bright colors. 

But frankly, the furious fuchsia is a beautiful color and I wouldn't mind driving it. 

48 minutes ago, fiatslug87 said:

I've always loved Chrysler's "high impact" colors: FC7 (plumb crazy), FM3 (moulin rouge), FJ5 sublime)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Plumb crazy 70' Challenger T/A with a 340 6pack I would absolutely positively love to have

41 minutes ago, mjeff87 said:

To each their own, but........"furious" fuschia?

colors.jpg.e4a89b5c7edc0b4473cfce416156a6b8.jpg

On a serious note- that is interesting, how men see color. I've worked for female decorators in the past, never again, total PITA to work for. I see color just fine, what I will miss though is the subtle shades between the hues. 

Taste is something that you have or you don't, same with appropriateness, I don't know that it can be acquired. 

Just as not every woman can wear the same dress- or should not, some know better, and well, others don't. 

Not every car/truck can wear the same paint, knowing the difference is a matter taste. 

A Comache cannot wear fuchsia, it's inappropriate to the truck. 

fun fact: besides the stereotypical "guys don't care about subtle shade differences because that's a girl thing", the majority of women actually can see more shades of hues than the majority of men. :L:   As with most things that are biological in nature, it's not 100%.  There are some ladies that can't, and there are some guys that can see the extra colors.  Scientists point to our hunter/gatherer days as the reason for this and that guys are better at noticing movement. (i.e. it really was important to eat only the safe berries) 

Yeah...don't I know it.  My wife has an interior decorator she's been working with, who drew up the paint schemes for every wall and ceiling in our house.  Darned if she isn't good at what she does though.  My only issue (aside from having to paint everything) is that aside from the ceiling color, every other room is a different color.  That's not bad for a small room where one gallon would cover the walls, but most of our rooms are "a gallon and a little bit more", so now I have about 6 different partial gallons of paint in the garage, leftover.