Bucket List

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 10:58 AM, Jesse J said:

Looks great. love where the plate is and the bottle opener:nutherround:. taillights are on point. makes me want to get some. 

Thank you! The plate is just held on by dealer magnets. I move it around if the tent isn’t on it. 😜 always install bottle openers on my 4x4 projects.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Fryedaddy said:

Finally figured out the miss. It was the map sensor. I would plug the tube in and it was pulled loose with out me knowing.

interesting. :shhh:

I have never changed a map sensor and I wonder if I perhaps need to..:dunno:

dash wiring....:crazy: i cut most mine out. 

16 hours ago, MiNi Beast said:

interesting. :shhh:

I have never changed a map sensor and I wonder if I perhaps need to..:dunno:

dash wiring....:crazy: i cut most mine out. 

I didn’t have to change, just plugged the hose running to it back in. It was shooting black spot out the tailpipe.

fortunately, painless wiring makes the same fuse box

image.jpg

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Fryedaddy said:

Took the Comanche to Rauch Creek with some friends. Ended up breaking the cross member so it’s in the garage again 😂 

38D760CA-639A-4F79-AC40-0D5859790A00.jpeg

Ouch, long drive with a broken crossmember. I'm only about an hour from Rausch. 

Beautiful truck btw, your inspiring me to let my project spiral out of control into something similar lol. 

1 hour ago, Empty_Pockets said:

Ouch, long drive with a broken crossmember. I'm only about an hour from Rausch. 

Beautiful truck btw, your inspiring me to let my project spiral out of control into something similar lol. 

Thank you! I have $12k into a $1,500 vehicle lol

17 minutes ago, kidz429 said:

Which painless did you get? Is it the inside or outside that the wireing is running to? 

Inside, most 80’s GM fuse boxes will work. You will have to figure out the wiring because the fuses aren’t in the exact same locations on the painless box but it’s the same shape and fits the outer portion of the fusebox perfect.

2 minutes ago, Fryedaddy said:

Thank you! I have $12k into a $1,500 vehicle lol

Yeah it's a jeep thing...I know been there before, lol. Got away from jeeps for a few years then got back into them for some reason, wanted a Comanche for a long time. 

My old xj with d44/9in. 

IMG_20171002_121607_616.jpg

On 6/16/2021 at 10:39 AM, Empty_Pockets said:

Yeah it's a jeep thing...I know been there before, lol. Got away from jeeps for a few years then got back into them for some reason, wanted a Comanche for a long time. 

My old xj with d44/9in. 

IMG_20171002_121607_616.jpg

Nice! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 7:15 PM, Swampy said:

I have been away working on my jeep for too long. Nice to see how awesome your truck has turned out

Thank you! I’m tearing it apart now but its at the final height. Debating on building an rtt trailer now lol.