frankspeed420

Lund visor repops

I'm the guy doing the repops of the Mj visors. And XJ but let not mention them here. Different mold. They are 225 Each. I can add led for 50. Choice of smoke, clear or amber lense . All light amber. Located on the east coast. Made in USA here in RI buy myself. It took me years to find mine so I made a mold from it because its what I do for work. 

I make these to order and usually start when paid or a deposit at least. No holes drilled for led til paid. Lmk if interest or if you have shipping questions. Please serious inquiries only

received_1182745891875985.jpeg

received_1964699830266105.jpeg

love it!   :D   be sure to put a post in Tech too.  it gets way more eyeballs.  :L: 

I plan on getting a couple and driving there in an mj for a shakedown run. I don't mind filling the truck up to haul them back for guys along my route or for the Chicagoland, region rats, and Indy surround to help save us all on shipping. It won't be soon. I'd say 3 to 5 months so start saving.

They go over the drip rail in the front where they attach. Typically 6 or 8 fasteners. I show my XJ for reference on the drop rail because it was closer at the time

20190119_091606.jpg

I have an authentic Lund, took a few years to find.

What you have looks to be an Excellent piece!!!!!

Very Nicely Done!!!