I'm the guy doing the repops of the Mj visors. And XJ but let not mention them here. Different mold. They are 225 Each. I can add led for 50. Choice of smoke, clear or amber lense . All light amber. Located on the east coast. Made in USA here in RI buy myself. It took me years to find mine so I made a mold from it because its what I do for work. 

I make these to order and usually start when paid or a deposit at least. No holes drilled for led til paid. Lmk if interest or if you have shipping questions. Please serious inquiries only

received_1182745891875985.jpeg

received_1964699830266105.jpeg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I plan on getting a couple and driving there in an mj for a shakedown run. I don't mind filling the truck up to haul them back for guys along my route or for the Chicagoland, region rats, and Indy surround to help save us all on shipping. It won't be soon. I'd say 3 to 5 months so start saving.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 8:12 AM, GrizzzzBear said:

I have an authentic Lund, took a few years to find.

What you have looks to be an Excellent piece!!!!!

Very Nicely Done!!!

Thanks. Took me a few years to find my original too. Had to reproduce for others after such a wait. 

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, #Jeepcomancerestoration said:

Are you still making these up for Comanches?

I'm sure he is, but you should probably send a message to him as sometimes the forum software doesn't send out email alerts for new posts. :L: 

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 4:32 PM, frankspeed420 said:

I'm the guy doing the repops of the Mj visors. And XJ but let not mention them here. Different mold. They are 225 Each. I can add led for 50. Choice of smoke, clear or amber lense . All light amber. Located on the east coast. Made in USA here in RI buy myself. It took me years to find mine so I made a mold from it because its what I do for work. 

I make these to order and usually start when paid or a deposit at least. No holes drilled for led til paid. Lmk if interest or if you have shipping questions. Please serious inquiries only

received_1182745891875985.jpeg

received_1964699830266105.jpeg

That Comanche looks familiar.... 

The visor has since been painted black.