I know what I'll be doing tomorrow

Strokermjcomanche

1 hour ago, neohic said:

Hell, I’d try and get the whole truck! Looks shockingly similar to how my first wheeler looked before I started on it... even the ground it sits on!! :laugh:

6FCD1EF2-D404-4220-95E2-4C1765AA9393.jpeg.38b646269227779141988831bcc2f3c6.jpeg

The truck is shot up underneath(broke main leafs ) , and I wish I had the room to put it there but I don't. I'm going to take the parts that I can off it  tomorrow and go from there. I could have got the truck for $150, but no title and that means I'd have to cut it up into little chunks so I could scrap the rest . They do for sure look alike Ben !! 

38 minutes ago, Manche757 said:

Grab tailgate handle too

Heck, grab the tailgate. It's straight, and the right person could easily patch the rust on the bottom right.

What I want to know is how an Eliminator came to have base model steel wheels, a base model steering wheel, and a mini console.

That truck was not a work truck even if it looks to be in a farm like setting.  Notice how perfect the hood is.  Notice the wheel well from inside the bed; not a dent there.  Fenders and doors don't show dents. The tailgate is straight across the top and free of dents. The truck bed is dent free along the top. Road chemical damage and/or maybe driving the wash at the ocean (maybe a vacation trip from Ohio).   Notice how little rust is in the wiper area as seen under the hood.  Driver's side rear fender is about as bad as it could be. Makes me wonder how bad it was when last considered driven.

3 hours ago, 500 MJ said:

So what parts did you nab? 

Fuel sender , rear bumper , rear driveshaft, header panel , a+b pillar trim, rear carpet panel, passenger seat belt, heater control and wiring, power window switches , center console, rear speaker brackets, drip rail mouldings , tailgate , fuel filler neck , tail light harness , door panels , visors , body side molding, 4x4 emblems , tailgate latches / bumpers / hinge bumpers , rear view mirror, RR flare,windshield trim . That's everything I can think of ATM