looking for your Comanche literature

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just picked up these 1989 manuals. I was familiar with the "Engine, Chassis & Body" and "Electrical" manuals (I have the 1990 editions too) but not the others which are much thinner at from about 30 to 100 pages.   The smaller ones make me wonder if there are others in the set. 

20-09-01 1.JPG

1 hour ago, PCO6 said:

I just picked up these 1989 manuals. I was familiar with the "Engine, Chassis & Body" and "Electrical" manuals (I have the 1990 editions too) but not the others which are much thinner at from about 30 to 100 pages.   The smaller ones make me wonder if there are others in the set. 

you've already got more than I. :L:  I have the ax-15 and antilock supplements in my 89 set, but not the student reference book.  89 was the year that the AX-15 came in halfway through so that's probably why it's separate.  maybe the antilock needed a supplement too because of changes?

7 hours ago, Pete M said:

you've already got more than I. :L:  I have the ax-15 and antilock supplements in my 89 set, but not the student reference book.  89 was the year that the AX-15 came in halfway through so that's probably why it's separate.  maybe the antilock needed a supplement too because of changes?

The fellow I got them from said that they were part of a set but wasn't sure about the details or if there were more supplements.   I just looked at the student reference book on fuel injection and it actually has a 1990 copyright date and refers to engines used (or about to be) in 1991 Jeeps (XJ, MJ & YJ) so it's not part of the set.  He just wanted to get rid of everything and for $25 total I didn't waste time asking questions!