looking for your Comanche literature

I picked up this poster at a flea market a few years ago.   It's cardboard backed (about 1/16") and measures a little less than 14" x 21".   I think I've seen the same pic in a sales brochure and if so my guess is that it's a dealer item.  I can't confirm that though.   Good thing is that I have the Jeep to match!

24-03-19 2.jpg

On 4/4/2020 at 4:46 PM, TheDude said:

7c6d15da88c6b1f0fe4de9252a670b91.jpg

Hello.

I saw this in this topic. Do you have scans or pics of the Renault Alliance pages ? :)

It is to complete our brochure page ;)

https://www.renault-alliance-club-passion.com/document_brochures.php

By the way, I will also check the pdf we have in the Renault Alliance club to share with you the ones that speak about Jeep Comanche ;)

Many thanks

6 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

For a second, I thought this was @pizzaman09’s truck and the pictures were taken with an old camera or a filter

That is surprisingly close.  Just short a sport bar.  

I've come to realize you don't come across too many black Comanches.  I wonder if it was an Eliminator only color.

33 minutes ago, pizzaman09 said:

That is surprisingly close.  Just short a sport bar.  

I've come to realize you don't come across too many black Comanches.  I wonder if it was an Eliminator only color.

i think black was available on all models, it does seem more common on Eliminators though. The bumper being a different color and the sport bar are what made me realize it wasn't yours.

1 hour ago, fiatslug87 said:

Look through the registry spreadsheet and filter by color to see what models have been posted.

It appears to be all submodels but only 90-92, no black trucks appear before 90.