what did you do!

89eliminator

We're here to mess with you.  Actually we're working on a number of updates to ComancheClub over the next couple of weeks.  New theme, new homepage, etc.  Today we got all the forums/subforums/descriptions in line and correctly organized as per previous membership requests.  The mandate was cleaner, simpler, easier to use.  That's what we're heading towards.  Feel free to memorize this layout, it will likely stick for a decade.

On that note, we have just enabled auto-resizing of images for uploads.  Now members can upload images at any size from any device and the website will resize it to appropriate proportions prior to saving it online.  No need to use Photoshop or whatever to reduce image sizes any more.  Ah, progress....

Yeah, I like the new logo too. Reminds me - I have a sticker of that logo that I haven't done anything with. Thanks!

Might take some getting used to the pub moving but as far as usability goes it's a definite upgrade. Good job guys. :thumbsup:

The site looks much better on mobile devices now.  Only suggestion I have for mobile browsing would be the option to turn off the sub-forum descriptions.  Should be on by default to help out new users, but I'm sure many of us have been here long enough now to knows the ins and outs of this old place.  It would make the layout on mobile devices much more compact and quicker to navigate.  No idea if the forum software can even do it - just a suggestion.  When it comes to software it always seems like the things that appear simple on the surface are usually the biggest headache to implement and get right.

5 hours ago, MiamiMJ said:

The new header is great. Would love to get a window sticker as it is at the top of the page. 

Great update to the site too.

just send me a message with your name/address and if you prefer paypal or snailmail for the donation. :thumbsup: