Snow wheelin!

johnny quest

got about 6" of the white stuff up in the mountains last night, so we went out for a little drive. First time gettin my DD in the snow since i got it back in July. (btw, v8 + low traction situations = me giggling like a schoolgirl.)

Anyone else been out in the snow yet?

My new snow wheeler. Skidoo Renegade Back Country X 800 etec.

Sure hope we get a bunch of snow again like last year and year before. Not much to speak of yet. Deep freeze next week with forecasted lows in the low teens. That means single digits at my house! Love it.

First semi-decent accumulation of snow here today. Maybe an inch and a half. The Lada could use better tires, but I guess it's not too bad... except I really miss the sure-footedness of my Comanche.

Actually, I just straight up miss the MJ. I need to get another motor in there ASAP.

... Deep freeze next week with forecasted lows in the low teens. That means single digits at my house! Love it.

Ick... you can have it. :ack:

^^ Seconded. funnysmiley31.gif

^^^ Thirded. Only place I want to see snow is any where but here!

Common! I understand the guys from Alabama but Ben!

... I understand the guys from Alabama but Ben!

Sorry, dude... I about as un-Minnesotan as one can get. I don't hunt. I barely fish. I despise winter with a passion. It might just be the areas that I've lived in but don't care for the flat scenery at all. Whenever the day happens that I move away from this state, I can tell you it won't be soon enough. Ugh...

Anyhow back on topic, my snow wheeling consists of pushing around the snow blower... and I hate that too.

... I about as un-Minnesotan as one can get...

You just need to get out of the wide open spaces of farm country and move north to the woods...

Sounds like a perfect solution for me... move further north.  :roll: Naw, moving south and west is the place for me. Go out and hang out with Jim in Pueblo... sounds good to me!

... Anyhow back on topic, my snow wheeling consists of pushing around the snow blower... and I hate that too.

Ugh... had to do some snow wheeling this morning. Even got the truck involved when the car got stuck in the driveway. Ho... ho... @#$%ing ho... it's that time of year again.  :wall:

... Anyhow back on topic, my snow wheeling consists of pushing around the snow blower... and I hate that too.

Ugh... had to do some snow wheeling this morning. Even got the truck involved when the car got stuck in the driveway. Ho... ho... @#$%ing ho... it's that time of year again.  :wall:

Figured you where getting hammered. I have 1.5" on my deck this morning. LOL

Figured you where getting hammered. I have 1.5" on my deck this morning. LOL

About 8-10" from Sunday evening into yesterday morning. More on the way.