Online Dating Services (Rant)

HOrnbrod

When I was on those sites I found plenty of very beautiful women and lots of not so beautiful ones. I went on plenty of dates, lots of which were fun. :brows:

Judging by today's pop culture beauty standards. Most "beautiful" women I met knew they were beautiful and thought the world owed them everything. They generally had less brains. They used texting acronyms in all their correspondence, said "Oh My God" to preface every sentence and generally got on my nerves at every turn. And, they might look nice but they generally stink in the bedroom.

Too bad our culture makes girls feel bad about being a few pounds overweight. I'm not talking about the 400 lb razorbacks you see at Golden Corral. I'm talking about normal or just slightly curvy girls. Those were the ones that were the most "fun", you know, the fat girls you "uninformed daters" are bashing. Curvy girls do it like they mean it. If you haven't tried it, you should.

:fool:

What started out as a intelligent discussion has obviously deteriorated to the point of disgusting bawdiness,sliminess and seamy innuendos. Not to mention childish put downs aimed at fat broads :???: I'm getting out of here before I have a erect,,,,,,,er,,vomit. I will deny having any part in these proceedings.

I used one in the brief changeover from ex-GF to current. This was 5-6 years ago when there were only a handful out there. The one I used was OKCupid.

I met my girlfriend on OKcupid, went on several decent dates before meeting her.

agreed Jim. This seemed to have gotten out of hand pretty quick. The majority of the posts aren't about the dating sites but about large women. :hmm: Dating site commercials are very comical to me, never would use one myself though. Got a beautiful woman that, for some reason, wants to marry me. can't complain there.

I met my girlfriend on OKcupid, went on several decent dates before meeting her.

My current GF was not an OKcupid find, but there were at least 2 girls I found on there that I considered making long-term, but they were both too far away and I wasn't interested in a long distance relationship at the time. Figures that the current GF and I had a long distance relationship for 4 years before moving in together...

From what I saw of OKcupid, it does its job fairly well.

What's that got to do with the deteriorated topic Sam? :yes:

Back on topic: I just can't stand BUFFs, never could. Guess I was spoiled with all the petite Asian ladies who didn't speak English.

Remember this great classic? Makes a lot of sense.

Not my thing. If I can't meet a chick locally, then I just won't.

As far as fatties go, my rule is simple. Be lighter than me, don't have any rolls.

Tramp stamps are honestly a bigger turn off to me than a few extra pounds. Any date I've ever had with a girl that has one, I've walked away and never looked back. Seems most of them have daddy issues.