They Done Messed Up Now!

shelbyluvv

Congratulations!

Congratulations on the promotion. I always hated having to have all new patches sewed on my uniforms, but heck as a Master Sergeant you can now pay someone else to do it and have enough left over to buy another Comanche. Just sayin.... :cheers:

Thanks fellas. Having new stripes sewn on is just a right of passage. I'll hand my old ones down to a worthy Marine and continue the tradition. 19 years might seem long but I have some broken time. I got out in June of 97 as a E5 because I could not re-up with the Gulf War drawl down. I came back in Oct of 97 as a E3 and pretty much started over. I'll find out in a month or two where I'm going. I am hoping for GA but it all depends on the needs of the Corps.

Glad to have such a patriot on the board. Most guys take every thing that happens personal and blames the service as if its some kinda business corporation. Service in our military requires a great deal of self sacrifice and your service is not lost on me sir. God bless you and your family and I hope you guys have a super merry Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...