JohnQ

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How does the 40 series sound?

It sounds pretty good for being on a 6 cylinder. Here it is compared to the worn out stock exhaust.

Stock exhaust with worn out cat

Flowmaster 40 series with turndown and new cat

uhhh new exhause is nice but i liked the stock sound better. i had a flowcrapper on my tj then ripped it off after about 2weeks with it on. stock muffler or straight pipe is the way to go for 4.0 exhaust.

The stock one didn't sound bad, it was just full of rust holes and the cat was completely hollow. I needed the new exhaust so I can pass safety inspection. I like the slight rumble that the flowmaster puts out. I have a Magnaflow on my Rubicon and I can barely hear it with the top down.

Got my headliner put in yesterday. It didn't fit perfect, but it looks alot better than nothing. Will post some pics of it tomorrow.

Got an email about my front bumper last night saying it won't be done until the end of next week. Then I have to wait for it to be shipped.

I paid for it back on February 8th. :shake:

I have an issue with my headliner. It seems the holes for the visors are in the wrong location and it doesn't sit far enough back. I am in the process of pulling everything back out to see if I can make it work. :mad:

I took a break from the darn headliner and Snapped a pic of my Fleet in the in-law's drive way.

Yeah, your headliner is too far foreward. It needs to go back about an inch or so looking at the pic.

My headliner is all Fk'd up! :headpop:

I bought it from ebay for $115.

It is about .75" to short, but it looks better than nothing right now. :roll:

• 5 weeks later...

Got my new bumper today! :D

Good bye plastic bumper.

Waiting for the new bumper's paint to dry.

New bumper. Now I need some fog lights and some shackels.

damn you and your green grass and trees!!! we have 4" of slush here... :roll:

Did you notice the top down on my Rubicon in the background? :D

Pulled off my doors, it was so nice today, but not nearly as nice, or as green as where you're at!

congrats :jump:

See in a liberal state, we need to have it insured, and registered before we can get inspected. And the laws are so scrict, they prob won't even allow my MJ into the station to be inspected.

Oh yeah, congrats on getting everything together!! It must feel good!

lol, in my state you've just gotta find a county they don't do exhaust sniffer emissions checks and then register. gotta have insurance for at least a month to renew your tags though :eek:

its kinda scary how many people drive without insurance, we (mom and whole fam) added extra uninsured driver insurance to our policy.

(but i am "selling" my truck to my brother legally to avoid passing emissions, ill be moving in with him soon anyways though)